Blue Jackets fall again | The Columbu...

Blue Jackets fall again | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 24 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Blue Jackets fall again | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

In a two-day span, the Blue Jackets went from playing the NHL's best team to its worst one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2011
"But it was difficult to tell which club was fighting for a playoff spot in the maddening interlude."

Uh, Mr. Reed, anyone who thinks the Jackets are fighting for a playoff spot is living in fantasy land.
John

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 4, 2011
Nice "playoff push" CBJ!!! The only pushing you guys need requires prune juice, a bran muffin and a strong cup of coffee.
John

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2011
Hunter, Arace and Portzline are nothing but a bunch of stooges for the Jackets. This team should be getting crushed in the paper daily until they show some type of success that exceeds a 3 week sample size.
John

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 4, 2011
Where's all the other comments? Oh, that's right this city is apethetic towards this team.
John

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Signs of Spring in Columbus = OSU hoops crushing it in March Madness, juiced up freaks making their annual pilgrimage to the ahhnold fest, and the Blue Jackets quietly slinking away until they're terrible play is sugarcoated next year.
JSS

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2011
Please just mail in the rest of the games to get a good draft pick(which they will somehow screw up). You arent kinding anyone Howson.
JSS

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 4, 2011
Funniest was Howson said his best 'move' during the trading season was signing a 36 yr old defensemen off waivers. He and that team are jokes.
John

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 4, 2011
I told my daughter I'd add 5 bucks to her college fund everytime she hears or reads the phrase "playoff push" from the dispatch, 610am, nbc4, 6 10, 28, or 97.1. It looks like she will be able to do her undergrad at Princeton, grad at HYle and medical School at Harvard and I will still have enough left over to retire at the beach.
John

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 4, 2011
If the Stanley Cup went to the team who was 4-8 points out of the 8th spot the most during the season, the CBJ would have won 8 titles by now.
John

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 4, 2011
A commentary from Arace just a few short days ago:

"Stretch run will be fun for Jackets fans"

Yeah, sure it will.
JSS

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 4, 2011
They wonder why no one shows up to games. Hahaha. ITS BECAUSE YOUR WHOLE ORGINIZATION HAS BEEN A JOKE FOR 10 YEARS.
JSS

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 4, 2011
If people want a joke they can go to the Funny Bone for a lot cheaper.
Recovery Winter

Saint Joe, IN

#13 Mar 4, 2011
John wrote:
"But it was difficult to tell which club was fighting for a playoff spot in the maddening interlude."
Uh, Mr. Reed, anyone who thinks the Jackets are fighting for a playoff spot is living in fantasy land.
Good morning our little ray of sunshine. It may be a cloudy, dark and rainy day, but our resident solar panel never fails to light up our lives!
Tribucks

Hilliard, OH

#14 Mar 4, 2011
I remember the first time I was allowed to stay up late and play on the internet.
cremudgeon

Pataskala, OH

#15 Mar 4, 2011
excuses excuses excuses for more losses
John

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 4, 2011
Tribucks wrote:
I remember the first time I was allowed to stay up late and play on the internet.
Oh, so that's why the Jackets are so lousy. Way to ignore the article, and recycle old internet jokes. Let me guess, the next post is about how I live in my mom's basement right?

The legends and leaders division names are fresher than your comments.
Recovery Winter

Saint Joe, IN

#17 Mar 4, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so that's why the Jackets are so lousy. Way to ignore the article, and recycle old internet jokes. Let me guess, the next post is about how I live in my mom's basement right?
Welcome back, and top of the mornin' to ya sunshine!!
Love My Jackets

Columbus, OH

#18 Mar 4, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO John, or is it JSS? Why switch to an alter screenname to add demeaning comments? Could it be you actually ARE Sybil?
No one believes a play-off run will be easy for CBJ, much less any other team not in the top 8 already. Why not try showing a little support instead of your ignorance? I seriously doubt anyone is holding a gun to your head ('cept maybe yourself) to be a CBJ fan. I already know you're the fan in sect 203 who hates the Jackets so much, you wore your Coyote jersey to THAT game as a way to show your dissatisfaction with CBJ. You're a transparent bozo who needs to learn a little human decency. Find another team to support....please !!!
berk

Columbus, OH

#19 Mar 4, 2011
It's a tough thing being a Jackets fan, but I am. I stay up late, make as many games as I can, why?
I'm a Jackets fan, a hockey fan, I appreciate the NHL in Columbus. The club is several players away from being a contender. It look's to me like it will be another year out of the playoffs. We need to get a big, tough center to work the Nash line. We need a big tough defenceman who will knock a guy on his ass in the corners and net. I know what we need, I'll continue to support them because, I'm a hockey fan
John

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 4, 2011
I wonder how much the Dispatch pays their interns to negatively judge comments that goes against their "investment", the CBJ? Ohhh, you gave me a nut and called me clueless, you sure showed me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Oilers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sharks fans boo "O Canada" (May '06) Nov '17 SharksPhartse 102
News From McDavid's Oilers to Matthews' Leafs, Canad... Sep '17 From phartx 2
News Edmonton Oilers Oil and News: Smyth, Talbot and... (Jul '15) Jul '17 See phartse 4
News Hockey tribute for slain man (Feb '07) Jun '17 His phartse 96
News Jordan Eberle's two goals lead Edmonton Oilers ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Check Out the Edmonton Oilers Pride Tape Campaign (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Emma: Patrick Kane Keeps Elevating His Game (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 3
More from around the web