Jackets acquire winger Moreau | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Ethan Moreau thought he was heading toward free agency today, willing to talk with any NHL suitor looking for a veteran winger with a strong presence on the ice and in the dressing room. Full Story
Too Bad

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 1, 2010
"The injuries are past me", yeah right. Another has been grinder. I can understand the payroll is committed and there is no salary room and no one wants our player nor their crumy contracts, but don't keep insulting the fan by adding these type of players and telling us they are going to be difference makers. This is not helping fan morale by any means.

Since: Dec 08

Calgary, Canada

#3 Jul 2, 2010
He'll be useful with a shiny vest and red flashlight in the parking lot.
Will

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 6, 2010
Maybe he'll help, maybe not, but it's not exactly exciting. This isn't the kind of step people are looking for to make us a contender next year, and it's not gonna sell a lot of tickets.

Since: Dec 08

Edmonton, Canada

#6 Jul 6, 2010
Will wrote:
Maybe he'll help, maybe not, but it's not exactly exciting. This isn't the kind of step people are looking for to make us a contender next year, and it's not gonna sell a lot of tickets.
He can sell beer in the stands to lift the fans' spirits.
Will

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 8, 2010
Jack Tupp wrote:
<quoted text>
He can sell beer in the stands to lift the fans' spirits.
There ya go! His talents will not go unappreciated...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Oilers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaw eliminates 400 jobs nationwide, 140 in Cal... (Apr '14) Apr '14 is COGECO any che... 1
Take our comprehensive Edmonton Oilers survey (Apr '14) Apr '14 betty pedersen 1
Gagner for Del Zotto? (Jan '14) Jan '14 bro 1
NHL suspends Canucks' Kassian five games for hi... (Sep '13) Dec '13 sam 2
Dallas - Edmonton Trade Proposal (Nov '13) Nov '13 JSP 1
Recap: Edmonton vs. Toronto (Oct '13) Oct '13 Tim 1
Habs' Eller: Oilers 'play a little bit like a j... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Spartacus1962 4

Edmonton Oilers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE