Oilers, Calgary restaurant settle spat over bill

There are 1 comment on the Edmonton Journal story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Oilers, Calgary restaurant settle spat over bill. In it, Edmonton Journal reports that:

All is forgiven in the dispute pitting the Edmonton Oilers against a tony Calgary restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Edmonton Journal.

Ethan Moron

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Jan 3, 2010
Oilers are a bunch of whiny, selfish, bitches. Drinking individually poured shots then demanding bottle prices. 45 people at the party and they only spent $10,000 ..that's only $225 per person...I spent more than that myself and I hardly drank. Ethan Moreau is a joke as captain. He should have stepped up and covered the shortfall til things got settled later...but then again he's a joke as a leader and as a player...takes the stupidest penalties you could imagine on a consistent basis
They got 26 shots on the San Jose Sharks the other night...or as the Oilers call it a "Bottle"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Oilers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connor McDavid Only Has The NHL To Blame May 18 stewart scott 3
News Anaheim Ducks clinch Pacific Division title, ro... Apr '15 mike tirico 2
News Take our comprehensive Edmonton Oilers survey (Apr '14) Mar '15 stewart scott 3
News Shaw eliminates 400 jobs nationwide, 140 in Cal... (Apr '14) Apr '14 is COGECO any che... 1
Gagner for Del Zotto? (Jan '14) Jan '14 bro 1
News NHL suspends Canucks' Kassian five games for hi... (Sep '13) Dec '13 sam 2
News Dallas - Edmonton Trade Proposal (Nov '13) Nov '13 JSP 1
More from around the web