Brule still stuck in cellar | The Col...

Brule still stuck in cellar | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Brule still stuck in cellar | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

In some ways, little has changed for Edmonton forward Gilbert Brule since the Blue Jackets traded him in the summer of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Satch

Cleveland, OH

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Can we just get this season over with????

Nice, optional practice. I wish I had an optional day at work while getting paid millions. Poor things, all fatigued.

Since: Jan 10

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 15, 2010
i don't see light at the end of this horrible horrible tunnel either.
this team is really bad and not getting better. what coach in the world could pull a decent team out of this mess of a squad???
management is not giving me hope.
Ghostryder

Galloway, OH

#3 Mar 15, 2010
I believe if we can get Raphi Torres back in July and Mason can close the gaping hole on his glove side, high, we can have a sloid team next season. Would be nice if Rick Nash could get back to his expected scoring level and if Huselius could do something, anything at all.
The key to the season will be Mason. He needs to return to his superior ways.
Doc

AOL

#4 Mar 15, 2010
Surprised that fatigue is an issue with these well conditioned players...NOT!!! Maybe Noel should apologize again, and give each player every other day off the rest of the season. Heck maybe we can get a few guys from the fan base to take a shift or two, as long as it won't affect the fans 4:00am wake-up alarm so they can make it to the construction area before the first load of concrete arrives the next day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Oilers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connor McDavid Only Has The NHL To Blame May '15 stewart scott 3
News Anaheim Ducks clinch Pacific Division title, ro... Apr '15 mike tirico 2
News Take our comprehensive Edmonton Oilers survey (Apr '14) Mar '15 stewart scott 3
News Shaw eliminates 400 jobs nationwide, 140 in Cal... (Apr '14) Apr '14 is COGECO any che... 1
Gagner for Del Zotto? (Jan '14) Jan '14 bro 1
News NHL suspends Canucks' Kassian five games for hi... (Sep '13) Dec '13 sam 2
News Dallas - Edmonton Trade Proposal (Nov '13) Nov '13 JSP 1
More from around the web