Adams inspires Blackhawks teammates -...

Adams inspires Blackhawks teammates -- Field Hockey, Columbus B...

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 31, 2008, titled Adams inspires Blackhawks teammates -- Field Hockey, Columbus B.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

When the Blackhawks traded for Craig Adams in January, the thought was the veteran winger could provide leadership when the team needed it most.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

MissingSumTeeth

Merrillville, IN

#1 Mar 31, 2008
Rivalry?? It's the Blues. Basically our second best rivalry besides the Dead Wings.... We are going to crush them over the next few year. I do like their young high draft picks on D.... but our guys are better!!!! For being so young and playing so many rookies..,.....we are getting such valuable experience playoffs or not.... Dave Vincent would be proud..
bob Pulford

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 1, 2008
Let's see, Kane is 7 for 9 on shoot outs, but the rest of the team is 3 for 17. I say fire Savard, Tallon and Rocky and put me back in charge. I'll score the friggin' shoot out goals myself if I have to. A bunch of useless figure skaters are on the team!
Tony

Clermont, FL

#3 Apr 1, 2008
At least Savvy has'nt use Barker in the shootout...Kaner's money.
Will

Quincy, IL

#4 Apr 1, 2008
No Tony, I don't think we'll see Barker in a shootout again anytime soon.
RamRod

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 1, 2008
I think I am swinging back the other way on shootouts. I don't think they're fair. Banging, busting, hustling, playing tough but smart, for three periods, and then have the game decided by a sharpshooter, one on one with the goalie.
I'd say that even if we won every shootout game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Hurricanes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islanders open with victory (Oct '14) Oct '14 CHforever 1
News Back To Work - A Few Quick Thoughts (Feb '14) Feb '14 jaBo 1
News Flyers fire coach Laviolette after 0-3 start (Oct '13) Oct '13 nelson muntz 1
News NHL Free Agency 2013: Where Carolina Hurricanes... (Jul '13) Jul '13 yonse2 1
News Anton Khudobin Goes to the Carolina Hurricanes (Jul '13) Jul '13 yonse2 1
News Hurricanes think defense with trade amid NHL Draft (Jul '13) Jul '13 yonse2 1
News Philadelphia Flyers' Simmonds Needed for Caroli... (Feb '13) Feb '13 John James 1
More from around the web