Emotions still heated as Blackhawks f...

Emotions still heated as Blackhawks face Flames

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 22, 2009, titled Emotions still heated as Blackhawks face Flames. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

CALGARY, Canada -- After the oral and physical jabs through the first three games of the Western Conference quarterfinals, nobody was expecting the Blackhawks and Flames to host a tea party during Game 4. With snow falling Wednesday outside the Pengrowth Saddledome in Calgary, Flames fans nearly dressed uniformly again to form their famed "C" of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

CubbieFansDotCom

Twin Lakes, WI

#1 Apr 22, 2009
In typical Chicago sports fashion, the Hawks are choking it away.
Todd Stroger

Plainfield, IL

#2 Apr 22, 2009
Except for the three goals they just scored to tie it up.
Stephen

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2009
CubbieFansDotCom wrote:
In typical Chicago sports fashion, the Hawks are choking it away.
By choking it away, if you mean tying the game at 4-4 after being down 4-1, then you would be right.
Kent W

Lake Bluff, IL

#4 Apr 22, 2009
Go Hawks! I am impressed......we're making it a game. PLEASE take out that bitcccccch Jerome! He is great at goal scoring but such a loser trying to be a tough guy...that said, if he came to Chicago, I probably would worship the dude.
Steve

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 22, 2009
Lay off Cubbiefansdotcom. He's from Wisconsin. He might need us to send money but never learned enough English to ask how.

Hey there, buddy. Are you smelly and homeless?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calgary Flames Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rumor Mill; Calgary Flames looking to make deals (Jan '16) Jan '16 cgyflames_com 1
News Flames wiggle back into series with Ducks on Ba... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Calgary Flames aim to put scoring struggles beh... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Rwk 1
News Toronto Maple Leafs (Oct '13) Oct '13 Glory 2
News Every NHL Team's Most Overpaid Player (Aug '13) Sep '13 Marissa 2 7
News Oilers tell Souray to stay away from camp (Sep '10) Dec '12 NHL Podium 14
..slash..pay cheoues (Nov '12) Nov '12 SHYKORA ARTs paul 2
More from around the web