Jacketsa second shot nets a coach | T...

Jacketsa second shot nets a coach | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Jacketsa second shot nets a coach | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

After being momentarily staggered by an early-afternoon rejection by their first choice, the Blue Jackets reacted quickly yesterday, hiring former NHL player and veteran minor-league coach Scott Arniel as their new head coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Just Curious

AOL

#1 Jun 8, 2010
why was the lead story about an OSU baseball player being drafted by MLB? The new hockey coach is going to have major impact (good or bad) a lot sooner than Wimmers makes a major league roster.
OH---I forgot......OSU is the local convenient store-----24-7.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Sabres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL (Dec '16) Sep '17 K phartse 13
News UFA Cody Franson reportedly deciding between fo... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Be Phartes 2
News Vanessa Williams marries for third time (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 5
RJ is a pole smoker (Jun '09) Apr '15 jewnerat 50
News Trade Reactions (Feb '15) Feb '15 MAYORDYSASTER 5
News Local Sports Announcer Accused of Hosting Under... (Jun '08) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 268
News Could Cody Hodgson Be Captain Of The Buffalo Sa... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Trent 1