NHL notes: Crosby ruled out of Pens' opener

There are 1 comment on the Oct 3, 2011, Ottawa Sun story titled NHL notes: Crosby ruled out of Pens' opener. In it, Ottawa Sun reports that:

Crosby, out since January with a concussion, has been skating with the Penguins during training camp but still hasn't been cleared for contact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ottawa Sun.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 3, 2011
I was in a VERY bad car crash...I suffered a head injury...I needed stiches in my head...and I had a consusion...it didn't take me this long to come back...
All I can say about Crosby is YIKES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Sabres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RJ is a pole smoker (Jun '09) Apr 15 jewnerat 50
News Trade Reactions Feb '15 MAYORDYSASTER 5
News Local Sports Announcer Accused of Hosting Under... (Jun '08) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 268
News Could Cody Hodgson Be Captain Of The Buffalo Sa... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Trent 1
News Sabres at least had their best start of the season (Dec '13) Dec '13 J Daniel 1
News The 10 NHL Players Most Likely to Be Traded in ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Dubies 1
News Montreal Canadiens Acquire Enforcer George Parros (Jul '13) Aug '13 Shemauny 17
More from around the web