Bruins leave facility prepared for lo...

Bruins leave facility prepared for lockout

There are 1 comment on the Boston.com story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Bruins leave facility prepared for lockout. In it, Boston.com reports that:

WILMINGTON The Bruins concluded what could be their final informal practice for some time on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

eyerishiam

Hyannis, MA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
I hope that players & owners can reach an agreement and that the start of the 2012-2013 will begin on schedule.Watching the RED SOX is a living HELL,and I may well gouge my eyes out if I can't watch the Bruins! PLEASE--Get the issues settled,too many other peoples livelyhoods are at stake,and don't make the kind of money that they can afford a protracted lock-out.Also the fans,who pay players wages,deserve better!As a wise man once said..."Let's get 'er done!"EH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Bruins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NHL Rumors: Latest Buzz on Players Potentially ... (Jun '14) Jan '18 WhenPhartss 3
News Is Erik Karlsson the trade the Boston Bruins ha... Dec '17 TradePharts 2
News Ryan Spooner Files For Salary Arbitration With ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 FilesPhartse 2
News News 14 Mins Ago Happy B-Day, Hank! Lundqvist t... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ManPhartx 3
News WTF Do the Bruins Have Against Drafting Canadia... (Jun '16) Feb '17 Phartitude 3
News Rask rarely tested as Bruins beat Jets (Nov '16) Jan '17 RarelyPharts 3
News No one is safe if Claude Julien is fired (Jan '17) Jan '17 FiredPhartz 2