Rangers Fans Do You Think This is Tou...

Rangers Fans Do You Think This is Tough? Just You Wait : Ranger Nation

There are 34 comments on the nyrnation.net story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Rangers Fans Do You Think This is Tough? Just You Wait : Ranger Nation. In it, nyrnation.net reports that:

Hey, did you know the Rangers lost the series last night? You'd think that was the case if you read the social media reaction from fans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at nyrnation.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Exactly why would it be a surprise if the Sens win this series? The Sens are bigger, stronger,faster and tougher. Have a much better power play QB and overall PP. The Rangers have the all world goalie and if he stands on his head they may win. But,if not they will lose to a better and more talented team. Oh,and by the way,Gaborik has been a non factor because? Correct, the balance of this group with a few exceptions are average and interchangeable with other average players! And therefore can't draw any attention away from Gaby. Without Lundqvist they're a lottery team!
pushmetofar

Plymouth, PA

#2 Apr 20, 2012
You should have your head examined--the Rangers will win the cup this year as I have consulted a well known Gypsy who says they cant and will not fail--so go take a walk off a short pier.
lemonlaw

Plymouth, PA

#3 Apr 20, 2012
I cant believe the above Idiots--This is the year for the Flyers to win the cup-go Flyers.
Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#5 Apr 20, 2012
Comnsnse wrote:
Exactly why would it be a surprise if the Sens win this series? The Sens are bigger, stronger,faster and tougher. Have a much better power play QB and overall PP. The Rangers have the all world goalie and if he stands on his head they may win. But,if not they will lose to a better and more talented team. Oh,and by the way,Gaborik has been a non factor because? Correct, the balance of this group with a few exceptions are average and interchangeable with other average players! And therefore can't draw any attention away from Gaby. Without Lundqvist they're a lottery team!
Attn: pushmetofar, please stand just a teeny bit closer to the edge,and I'll give you the needed nudge! Please advise when you've returned to good mental health.....if ever!
Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#6 Apr 20, 2012
lemonlaw, have you considered that pushmetofar and moi are on opposite sides of the discussion? In other words mook,we don't agree. Therefore by the power invested in someone who actually thinks before he posts,I conclude you are the idiot!
Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#7 Apr 20, 2012
pepsi11, I guess your location is hidden for good reason. I understand the site administrator is not allowed to use posts from institutions for the mentally challenged. Good luck with the meds and therapy!
lemonlaw

Plymouth, PA

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Screw you all ---The Flyers will win the cup!
King Tut

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Apr 21, 2012
Kings will win the Cup
lemonlaw

Plymouth, PA

#10 Apr 22, 2012
The Rangers needed Avery to spark and taunt Ottawa--but no--because of Tortellini the Rags will lose---Go Flyers---its your time to win the Cup.
Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#11 Apr 23, 2012
lemonlaw, you're one for two. This is good in baseball but not in a discussion. "Screw you all"is a southern expression,are you originally from the south? Avery in Torts occasionally addled mind was expendable because he felt Prust did what Aves did and could actually fight. I like ASves and I remember that Tom Renney got the best from him. Torts is a martinet and a my way or the highway coach. Sometines it works,other times not. The rangers will never win with the mgmt. team of Junior and Sather.Dolan couldn't find a job if not for his father,and Sather has become the least respected GM in the NHL!
lemonlaw

Plymouth, PA

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Comnsense, I am originally from Carolina--you guessed it and I agree with you about Tortellini--Avery would have been an upgrade as he is an annoying and fast skating player. Its a shame that those management idiots run the Ranger organization and will run it into the ground. If its too hot in the kitchen --get out.----and I wish they would.
smellmygas

Wyoming, PA

#13 Apr 23, 2012
What a win for the Rags despite all the poor refereeing--it is the worst that I have seen in years. The rags will win game 7 at the garden 3 to 2 and then lose in the second round--my pick is the Flyers and/or Kings to the cup.
Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#14 Apr 24, 2012
lemonlaw,right on my friend! Smelly,my point has been whether or not the Ranger organization has the roster and prospects to compete year after year. I don't believe they do,certainly not on this roster. As for their prospects,I simply don't see enough of the type of player that creates the nucleus for the future. This year the Rangers have been "team timex",they take a "lickin but keep on tickin". Compliments for their grit and 60 min. effort,but without Lundqvist they are still a lottery team. Note how they are relying on the officials to protect him because they have only Prust fighting in 3 weight divisions as a deterrent.
lemonlaw

Wyoming, PA

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Comsense--I just saw the Devils beat the Panthers to force a game 7--what a series--I think the Devils will pull it out. As far as Lunquist, the Rags would be a last place team without him--they have limited scoring and I predict that they will go after Parise or Nash if they get knocked out of the playoffs this year. The rags have John Scott who was suppose to protect the payers in these playoffs, but poor Prust has to fight in every weight class.
Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#16 Apr 25, 2012
lemonlaw,true.true. Scott is the latest Sather fumble. Let's not forget the inflated contracts he handed out to Brashear and Boogaard. The man has showered more dough on free agents ove the last 12 years than NYC probably spends on street cleaning!
lemonlaw

Wyoming, PA

#17 Apr 25, 2012
Comnsense--agreed, Sather is a jerk who thew money away on players who were past their prime and signed them to a Rags contract--like boom boom geofrion and doug harvey etc. What happens at the end of this year--will he sign big contracts to attract Parise and Nash. What about Dubinsky and his inflated contract. Its a shame that this team is guided by a sick coach and poor management.

Since: Apr 12

New York, NY

#18 Apr 26, 2012
lemonlaw wrote:
The Rangers needed Avery to spark and taunt Ottawa--but no--because of Tortellini the Rags will lose---Go Flyers---its your time to win the Cup.
lol at flyers winning the cup they will lose to either the kings or st Louis
smellmygas

Scranton, PA

#19 Apr 26, 2012
You dont know squat---Flyers all the way to the cup!
rangerblue

Luzerne, PA

#20 Apr 29, 2012
Rangers all the way---its magic !

Since: Apr 12

Niagara Falls, NY

#21 Apr 29, 2012
smellmygas wrote:
You dont know squat---Flyers all the way to the cup!
yes because Ilya is such a great goaltender puh lease flyers are gonna tank like always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Atlantic Division Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Take our comprehensive Edmonton Oilers survey (Apr '14) Mar '15 stewart scott 3
Actor Michael Masini arrested (Jan '15) Jan '15 Bobby Mazza 1
News Cranbrook's mythical, multi-generational NHL team (Oct '14) Oct '14 Paddie Faust Ferraro 1
News Why the NHL Wishes the Chicago Blackhawks Made ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Reg 1
News NHL player handed stiff suspension for knee hit (Apr '14) Apr '14 adcrebecca 1
News Canada's John Tavares out for rest of Olympics (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mark S 1
News USA Hockey team hopes maturing superstar Kane c... (Jan '14) Jan '14 vladoblaster747 1
More from around the web