Jagr: Canadiens were my first choice,...

Jagr: Canadiens were my first choice, but they weren't interested

There are 28 comments on the MSNBC story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Jagr: Canadiens were my first choice, but they weren't interested. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Newly-acquired Dallas forward Jaromir Jagr conducted his introductory presser on Thursday and, in what has to be thrilling news for the Stars, told reporters going to Texas wasn't his first choice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#26 Jul 16, 2012
this is gettin' good now...

c'mon talk about Suban and Cunneyworth.

drop the gloves, lads.
Ryan w

Toronto, Canada

#27 Jul 16, 2012
Threats ?

"that When this all blows up in theirs and your faces, not If, I want you all to take it lightly when I let the shit fly, cause he ain't what you say never was, and it's 6 fucking years "

Threatening to let shit fly ...

I did read your post dumb , dumb .

Disappear as quickly as you did when they signed Price to 6 years ?

You deserve just as much as i do Sparty , years of listening to you and your empty threats and made up stories and comments tend to ware pretty thin on people .
Ryan w

Toronto, Canada

#28 Jul 16, 2012
he's not worth dropping the gloves with , but if you ask him no one would have a chance against him . He's better then any player or coach to ever take part in the game of hockey . He's all bark and no bite . Just ask him about why he decided to stop playing and pursue a career in pond hockey . lol
Labatts

Bancroft, Canada

#29 Jul 16, 2012
Even with the prospects and some of Prices issues we still need to buy at least 1 more player to make this a better team....

The big issue is the 2 useless smurfs and ones the captain..

Molson needs to get rid of these two guys before the season starts...Start fresh...I know, nobody wants them (isnt that enough reason to just send them down and bring those prospects up that RYAN wants)....Give the kids a chance....I would rather loose that way then by loosing because you have two overpaid midgets who are the cancer to this team.....

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#30 Jul 17, 2012
omg ryanw I threatend to let the "shit fly"

LMFAO JUST LMFAO
JUST LMFAO yet again

I AM SO BAD AND THREATENING !!!

LMFAO !!!

How about the time 2 years ago when both you and Pureshit asked me to physically fight you both and challenged me to name a place and time in Montreal and then I did, 2 nights later on the Outdoor ice at TMR City Hall and both of you did not show up?

Lots of other people did though, they wanted to see it live!

sadly it never happened, and more maturely as well I must admit out right and after all you have both done to me here I have no problem going back there if ya like I just think it's pointless, we all want the same thing and that's just out right childishness and I was wrong to0...for going, but I am proud...and I don't apologize fir this. I have been through a lot and come out O.K. I guess.

Despite it all I have in fact sent you both 3 olive branches!

We really haven't made any progress though all the same and that is sad too.

Neither has our Hockey team.

I still think this city and what this team needs as well as all else is a good vibe going, good vibes create winners!

Bottom Line RyanW I need to learn to be more patient and tempered and not run off my emotions and you need to be a lot more creative thinking and accepting of new ideas and less in need of perfection from everyone around you.

then there is this...

"...he's not worth dropping the gloves with , but if you ask him no one would have a chance against him . He's better then any player or coach to ever take part in the game of hockey . He's all bark and no bite . Just ask him about why he decided to stop playing and pursue a career in pond hockey . lol..."

Is that true RyanW?

Can you quote me where I said "No one would ever have a chance against me"?

I said Both YOU & Pureplay 100% wouldn't and I Stand by that right now !

I'd fucking take you both on at the same fucking time as a matter of fact and it'd be over inside of 10 seconds, 5 for each of you, what side of the boards do you guys want your heads looking out of, inside or outside when I am done?

LMFAO

What is amazing to me is that despite my better nature here I am yet again trying to explain to you why this should change right away and why there is no need for it to continue, it is negative and counter productive but If you say I must I must I'll be ready anytime you want to go the "Fucking Stupid Now I am really going to have to do this for you all route"

For my part I must say I can't or rather shouldn't do it cause I'd end up in Jail for what I would do at this point. & I definitely do not know my own strength in situations like this one.

best to just either ignore each other, keep insulting each other visciously or, perhaps, do something creative and new and start being respectful of each other.

The Players, I don't give a shit, "rat dump" on them all you like, but me and you and "Pureplay" and Labatt's are normal human beings {I would LIKE to think...LMFAO again} and there is enough hate in our world, so it would make sense to me to just stop the nonsense and just simply stop attacking each other, the players O.K. each other no, If I Lace into Price, Go Lace into Subban...that way we'll know what we each mean but we won't have to actually write such hate full things on these pages for everyone to read after and see hoe stupid we were.

CHEERS MAN !!!

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#32 Jul 17, 2012
& I think maybe even 1 more than that, 2 Ttl guys like you say !!!

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#33 Jul 17, 2012
That may also be a good thing you said and exactly why they wanna give Diaz another "look-see", maybe he has some "cognitive dissonance" !
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#34 Jul 18, 2012
Dude, I have extended the branch as well . Even in your "attempt" now to be civil , you say shit like

I'd fucking take you both on at the same fucking time as a matter of fact and it'd be over inside of 10 seconds, 5 for each of you, what side of the boards do you guys want your heads looking out of, inside or outside when I am done?

This comment is a joke . Are you seriously that full of yourself ? The facts are , we don't know each other . You could be right , maybe you would take me out , but i can guaran fucking tee you , it would not be in 5 seconds and that you would come out of it in a large amount of pain .

I even gave you the address to my home and begged you to show up when you decided to attack my family . U never showed . I could go on and on as well about how i'd end up in jail for what i would do to you , but unlike you , i have no need to feed my ego . I know what i can do , whether its on the rink , or in a street fight and i know i can hold my own .

Either way , i would love for the shenanigans to end as well, so if you can leave your ego at the door and stop with the same old comments every other day , i'm sure we can all get along .

Lastly , we both need to be more patient and we both need to be more accepting of new ideas . Its not one or the other .We are both at fault there .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newsy Lalonde day to be proclaimed by city hall Jul 7 Jasmine 1
News P.K. Subban's charity and what we learned the p... (Dec '15) Jul 6 Labatts 3
News WTF Do the Bruins Have Against Drafting Canadia... Jun 26 Nolkyl 1
News Gordie Howe dead at age 88 Jun '16 RIP 1
News Sweeping Changes in Store? May '16 Pop the Weasel 1
News Crosby ends slump in OT as Pens even East finals May '16 The Trout 1
News Blackhawks, Kings hungry for another Stanley Cu... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web