Philadelphia Flyers' Couturier Too Mu...

Philadelphia Flyers' Couturier Too Much for Montreal Canadiens' Subban

There are 1 comment on the Rant Sports story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Philadelphia Flyers' Couturier Too Much for Montreal Canadiens' Subban. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Philadelphia Flyers entered this 48-game season with a lack of depth behind their blue line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

John James

Somerset, PA

#1 Jan 26, 2013
If we have to write this season off, that's a plus rather than giving up great young prospects. Please Mr. Snider, continue to build. Subban is a great fix for a Stanley Cup contender. As long as Bryzgalov is in goal and we have that ludicruous contact on our ledger, we can't realistically look at a Cup run. I love this team, this organization and did the Spectrum opened. But, Bryzgalov's stopping a puck affects every aspect of their team's game, especially agressive forecheck. I do not believe the team has ANY confidence whatsoever.
But, please do not trade the future for a quick fix. Let's take our licks. Get good draft pick and then make necessary moves, no matter how hard over the summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newsy Lalonde day to be proclaimed by city hall Jul '16 Jasmine 1
News P.K. Subban's charity and what we learned the p... (Dec '15) Jul '16 Labatts 3
News WTF Do the Bruins Have Against Drafting Canadia... Jun '16 Nolkyl 1
News Gordie Howe dead at age 88 Jun '16 RIP 1
News Sweeping Changes in Store? May '16 Pop the Weasel 1
News Crosby ends slump in OT as Pens even East finals May '16 The Trout 1
News Blackhawks, Kings hungry for another Stanley Cu... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web