Phoenix Coyotes sale update: Opponent...

Phoenix Coyotes sale update: Opponents of deal will petition to kill it, may sue Glendale

There are 3 comments on the Sporting News story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Phoenix Coyotes sale update: Opponents of deal will petition to kill it, may sue Glendale. In it, Sporting News reports that:

Opponents of a $308 million Phoenix Coyotes arena deal approved by the city of Glendale on Tuesday have taken out petitions for a referendum asking city voters to reverse it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting News.

No hockey till Oct 2013

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 1, 2012
The citizens of Glendale must be out of their minds to allow the councillors to pay a carpetbagger $308,000,000 over the next 20 years....
pass the peas please

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Now we'll see how quickly the sale to Jamison happens. He's still short tens of millions and a brain !
No team no economy

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Short term I understand the frustrations of the citizens of Glendale but without a hockey team (multiple games/week) good luck with your mall and restaurants...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blackhawks pound struggling Canadiens (Nov '14) Sep 25 Fart news 31
Dobbernomics 2014-2015 (Aug '14) Aug '15 Brutus 2
News Edmonton Oilers Oil and News: Smyth, Talbot and... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News How Much is Alex Chiasson Worth? Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Order of Manitoba honours 12, including Tom Coc... Jul '15 Fart news 12
News New York Riveters Coverage at Lighthouse Hockey Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News First Impressions of Islanders Hockey at Barcla... Jul '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web