Players worry if Winter Classic is cut, season is next

There are 1 comment on the Nov 1, 2012, USA Today story titled Players worry if Winter Classic is cut, season is next. In it, USA Today reports that:

Given the death knell imminent for the Winter Classic, several Detroit Red Wings players wonder if losing such a marquee event is an omen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Jim beam

Stony Plain, Canada

#1 Nov 1, 2012
I hope the whole season gets canceled!!!!! The players are 90% responsible for the lockout a bunch of spoiled rich babies! dont they see they're hurting themselves and the game the most idiots!!!! They're hurting a growing game wich will mean less money in revenue when they return wich means less money for them and they're losing paycheques wich is less money for them !!!!! U dont have to go business school at Harvard to see that! Idiots!!!!!!! Am I wrong????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Jose Sharks Part Ways with Head Coach Apr 20 tom wingo 2
News Tampa Bay Lightning Vs. Florida Panthers: Live ... Apr 4 tom wingo 3
News Anaheim Ducks clinch Pacific Division title, ro... Apr 2 mike tirico 2
NY Rangers run into opponents goalie again Apr 1 Catmandu 1
News Penguins beat Sharks 3-2 in shootout Mar 30 stewart scott 2
News Take our comprehensive Edmonton Oilers survey (Apr '14) Mar 30 stewart scott 3
News New York Rangers at Boston Bruins Preview Mar 30 stewart scott 2
More from around the web