Overseas Habs & Prospects Weekly Repo...

Overseas Habs & Prospects Weekly Report 11

There are 10 comments on the Habs Eyes On The Prize story from Dec 8, 2012, titled Overseas Habs & Prospects Weekly Report 11. In it, Habs Eyes On The Prize reports that:

For the first time in this lockout, it seemed like this feature may not have been needed anymore, but here we are back to square one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Habs Eyes On The Prize.

Labatts

Bancroft, Canada

#1 Dec 9, 2012
The stats look good. I see Gomez has already reached last years totals..Lol...What a useless plug...I hope when hes there he joins the Alaskan State Troopers and retires...But...maybe they have height restrictions as well as performance expectations!!!

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#2 Dec 13, 2012
lmfao

HOW IS GOMEZ STILL A HAB?

SERIOUSLY HOW DOES ANYONE IN THE HABS CAMP THINK ANYONE IS EVEN GONNA CARE ANYMORE ?

EVEN IF THE NHL EVER COMES BACK, THE MOST USELESS FRANCHISE IN IT, IS OURS !!!

OT HAS BEEN RUN FOR 25+ YEARS BY ASSWHIPE MENTALLY LOST FRENCHMEN AND OTHER COMPLETE IDIOTS LIKE BOB GAINEY !!! WHO STILL IN HIS STUBBORN DENIAL WILL NOT ADMIT HE IKE EVERY OTHER REPORTER AND SCOUT ON THIS EARTH,GOT PRICES VALUE AND POTENTIAL 100% COMPLETELY DEAD BANG ON THE MONEY WRONG WRONG WRONG !!! HE REPRESENTS MAYBE THE ONLY SINGLE HUMAN BEING AND NOT JUST HOCKEY PLAYER TO BE MADE A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE FOR DOING WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS JOB 100% WRONG !!!THE LITTLE FAG COWBOY WANNA BE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT FAIL SINCE THE DAY HE GOT HERE...AND FAIL ON AN EPIC LEVEL AT THAT...RECORD SETTING FAILURE !!! HOW FUCKING OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY DID THIS TEAM HAVE TO BE TO GIVE A KID WHO QUITE FRANKLY IS NOT A EVEN A "GOOD" GOALIE AT ALL...CLOSE TO 50 MILLION, ON TOP OF THE FACT THAT HE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT AN EPIC FAILURE SINCE HE GOT HERE ??? A CONTRACT OF THAT MAGNITUDE IS ONLY SUPPOSE TO GO TO A PLAYER THAT EARNED IT...AND IF PRICE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT EPIC FAIL SINCE HE GOT HERE COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IT IS HE DID THAT HE MERITS IT ?
THE NHL HAS ZERO FUCKING CREDIBILITY NOW AND THE ONLY THING PRICE HAS EVER MERITED IS A FUCKING TAXI RIDE OUT OF TOWN...PERMANENTLY !!!
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 13, 2012
That is your opinion and you are certainetly entitled to it . I am not going to " re-open " this argument or point out why i feel you are wrong . That is the beauty of sports . Everyone is entitled to their own opinion ...
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Spartacus you are right on the money with your assessment of the habs. price is exactly how you have described him. rian you are gay and have big problems.. funny how you always show up when someone says something about your gay friend
Labatts

Lakefield, Canada

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Yep....I agree he has to start earning that money by putting up wins.

and to add to Sparty comments...My opinion is therte is too many dummies controling this team. From influence from politicians,to the thought that it personel have to have a french background..
We have learned alot how this team thinks over the last 7 years.

I still put the blame on one person...Molson...Its his team...so its his job to bring in the best and all hes done in is bring in the best francaphone which is way down on the list for the best possible person.
Get a pair of balls man and stand up for what you know is right......
An absolute disgrace to a pair of pants...
I agree gainey and gauthier destroyed this team...but now MOLSON NEEDS TO WAKE UP and fix it..
The writing is on the wall
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Labbatts,thanks for agreeing with me that rian is gay.. you are a good man !!
Labatts

Buckhorn, Canada

#7 Dec 13, 2012
hahahah..LMAO...
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Such a funny guy . Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor . Keep up the good work buddy old pal .

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#10 Dec 18, 2012
I can't believe Molson

I just cannot believe he buys the team, tells us he want to fix things for good, AND DOES IT IN GRAND STYLE AR A NEWS CONFERENCE IN WHICH NOT HUNDREDS OF REPORTS ATTEND, BUT OVER 1 THOUSAND then MAKES IT CRYSTAL CLEAR WINNING IS EVERYTHING NOW TO THE MGT OF THIS TEAM THEN SAYS NO TO LARRY ROBINSON of all people AS COACH OF OUR DEFENSE, AND BRINGS IN JJ DAIGNEUALT INSTEAD HIRES A SEPRATIST PRICE'S COCK SUCKING FAG FROG TO COACH THE TEAM WHILE TELLING US LANGUAGE IS NOT THE ISSUE WITH THE TEAMS FAILURES IN HIS PLACE WHO KNOWS 100% OF NOTHING and was complete shit as a defenseman for this team AND promptly WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHAT SO EVER precedes to make things Ten Times worse...AND THEN ALLOWS THE ENTRE ORGANIZATION TO GO ON EXTENDED VACATION IMMEDIATELY AFTER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM FAILED BIG TIME AT THEIR JOBS !!!

EVEN IF HOCKEY COMES BACK...

THE MONTREAL CANADIENS REPRESENT EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG IN THE NHL'S HEAD OFFICE AND ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL ALL ENCOMPUSING MICROCOSOM OF IT !!!

OVER THE COURSE OF THE PAST 25 YEARS AT LEAST THEY ARE THE SINGLE BIGGEST FAILURE IN ALL OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS !!!
Labatts

Kinmount, Canada

#11 Dec 18, 2012
I know sparty.....its unbelivable!!!!!

Its so maddening because the writing is on the wall....its right in fron to him what he needs to do, but its like this huge inability by this organization to do anything right!!!!
They need to forget the 70's and start living today..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL Dec 1 Eddie 1
News Rask rarely tested as Bruins beat Jets Nov 20 Jersey Sure 1
News The Habs are listening to offers on Nathan Beau... Oct '16 Dev Starr 3
News Enough already Oct '16 Eddie 1
News Watch: Red Wings defenseman scores, stuns goali... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 4
News New Wild winger Teemu Pulkkinen will be on powe... Oct '16 Smarter than Holland 1
News NHL trade deadline: Rangers and Lightning repor... (Mar '14) Oct '16 LightningCupBound 3
More from around the web