Gomez will watch short season from home

Jan 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canada.com

General manager Marc Bergevin announced Sunday that Gomez was being sent home and would be bought out in the summer.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

about time..Best thing Bergevin has done so far!!!
Now replace him with what we expect.
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

It is good to see bergein has started to clean up the dung pile that was created by previous g.m.s.. now if he can clear out that useless Price ,he will really be doing the team a great favour !!!!
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Lucky for us Bergevin signed him to a 6 year deal and completely disagrees with Dev
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

So has anyone heard anything about Subban ? From what i am reading he is asking for drew doughty money and the same length of contract ? In my opinion , if this is true , ship him out of town . There is no chance this guy is worth doughty like contract . Just another example of a greedy player trying to get payed what he's not worth .
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I havent heard anything yet. Whats Doughty get. Looks like Bergevin maybe holding out...
I love his energy...but his lips need to stop chirping and a little more concentration will help him from making stupid passes and acting like a child....
Dont get me wrong I like him....but his whining and yipping is enough for me to see what in return would we get?
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Doughty is getting 56 million over 8 years . 7 million a season . I like subban too . I think he could be a great player if he changes a few things . I personally think a 2 year deal at 3.5-4 million a season to prove himself would be in everyones best interest . He will be 25 at the end of the deal and hopefully just coming into his prime . If they had to ship him out for whatever reason , a first round pick in this years draft would be amazing . This draft is deep . 2 first round picks could go a long way to building this team up for the next few years .

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Price last year was
21st overall out of 28 starting goalies via nhl's own stats !!!
How anyone says he had a great year is fucking mind boggling !!!
he was nothing less than an epic failure !!!
this tream will lose out this year again, beciae of HIm and Him alone !!!
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

21 st ??????

Where do you pull your stats from ?

he was 21st in wins ... wins is something that represents a team , not a goalie .
Dev Starr

Prince Albert, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Price cannot look like a good goaltender no matter how you twist the stats lian rian.. get over it.. he is just not as good as you think he is..quit getting your panties in a knot everytime someone says something against him.. i realize you have a close relationship with him [pair of gay pricks] but that does not change the fact he does not have what a winning goaltender needs. and that is a burning desire to win everygame he plays.. he just does not have it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NHL Hockey Forum right now

Search the NHL Hockey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Predicting the Chicago Blackhawks' Most Improve... Jul 27 B-Hawks Forever 1
Staff Report Cards: Corey Crawford Jul 24 B-Hawks Forever 1
Why Trading Nick Leddy Is Chicago Blackhawks' B... Jul 23 B-Hawks Forever 1
Kevin Dineen back in the NHL with Chicago Black... Jul 14 B-Hawks Forever 1
Ottawa Senators GM Bryan Murray diagnosed with ... Jul 7 adcrebecca 1
Solving the Spezza "problem" Jun '14 adcbrockvile 1
Predators GM willing to trade top pick for forward Jun '14 flyersfights 1
•••
•••