Which Montreal Canadien Wore It Best:...

Which Montreal Canadien Wore It Best: #17

There are 15 comments on the Habs Eyes On The Prize story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Which Montreal Canadien Wore It Best: #17. In it, Habs Eyes On The Prize reports that:

The number 17 has been worn by twenty nine players for the Habs in over a 100 years of history, but only two make it to this list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Habs Eyes On The Prize.

WONGER

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Jan 21, 2013
BIG GEORGES LARAQUE WORE 17 THE BEST!!!!! C est Ca!!!!!!! Leblond-letourneau-leRETARD is a joke!!!!!!!
WONGER

Edmonton, Canada

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Letourneau-Leblond is terrified of BIG JOHN SCOTT and will avoid fighting him at any cost!!!!!!! Buck buck bucl.... cest le poulet!!!!!!!

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Rod Langway, Craig Ludwig, Murray Wilson, Benoit Brunet, Phil Roberto

Langway and Ludwig were BOTH 50 BILLION TIMES BETTER !!!

Keep Living in Denial Though !!!

That way you can keep telling yourself O.J. was innocent

LMFAO !!!

LARAQUE

IN THE END, THE GUY TURNED OUT TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN A PUSSY AND A SAD PATHETIC JOKE OF A PLAYER !!!
Labatts

Sarnia, Canada

#4 Jan 22, 2013
I have to give your credit Sparty.....I couldnt even understand a word wonger said....maybe his lips are frozen...
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Spartacus1962 wrote:
Rod Langway, Craig Ludwig, Murray Wilson, Benoit Brunet, Phil Roberto
Langway and Ludwig were BOTH 50 BILLION TIMES BETTER !!!
Keep Living in Denial Though !!!
That way you can keep telling yourself O.J. was innocent
LMFAO !!!
LARAQUE
IN THE END, THE GUY TURNED OUT TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN A PUSSY AND A SAD PATHETIC JOKE OF A PLAYER !!!
yes i agree with you the worse would be dickenheiser wwwwwwww
hakey

Hagersville, Canada

#6 Jan 24, 2013
ralph backstrom

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#7 Jan 24, 2013
lmfao you guys

I understand why people love him so though, he sure was a colorful guy, and his commercial made me pea my pants and convinced me the Habs did the right thing with him !!!

I think what killed his career was he couldn't stay focused on the Job, and would sacrifice everything he was told to do and not do whenever a sudden urge to chase after some idiot on the ice came over him !!!

It's too bad...i did like him too!!!
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jan 24, 2013
I posted on the other topic that i wouldnt feel right taking the first pick without earning it . I think you should draw names from a hat ...

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#9 Jan 24, 2013
hey that's pretty "stand up" of you but I feel you already earned it for putting up with all the ranting I directed at you, it's cool, Pick !!!

there's so many great players who cares, it's all for fun anyways and the more people we get going to sooner on this the better it will turn out to be !!!

:-)
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Alright man , will do . If anyone that joins has a issue though , i have no problem picking a draft order . For my first choice , im gonna have to go with Malkin ...

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Nice pick
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Ryan W wrote:
Alright man , will do . If anyone that joins has a issue though , i have no problem picking a draft order . For my first choice , im gonna have to go with Malkin ...
i will take the flower

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#13 Feb 27, 2013
lol
me too
Guy Guy Guy !
abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Spartacus1962 wrote:
lol
me too
Guy Guy Guy !
i miss that great old hockey i cant watch even a whole game let alone 1 period 68 was the good times could you imagine 71 expansion with todays players pretty shitty...whiners that cant take a hit it was dirtier when the flyers where tough 68 72

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#15 Mar 10, 2013
GET THIS
GEORGE LARAQUE IS COMING BACK TO THE NHL AS A PLAYER !!!
NEXT SEASON HE WILL BE SELECTED AS A FREE AGENT BY SOMEONE !!!
IT'S OFFICIAL !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Henrik Lundqvist chooses his knee's health over... Apr 16 ChoosesPhartse 2
News What's left for Chicago Blackhawks? Forward thi... Feb '18 TimePhartse 2
you should have seen the bald middle age guy tr... Feb '18 blackhawks 1
News Inquiries continue into highway fatalities in S... (Mar '13) Feb '18 Salmon Phart 4
wild penguins.. sorry. funny. haha! Jan '18 smile 1
News NHL Rumors: Latest Buzz on Players Potentially ... (Jun '14) Jan '18 WhenPhartss 3
News Sens' Bobby Ryan out with another hand injury, ... Jan '18 Hand phartx 2