Will NY Rangers Be out of the Playoff?

Will NY Rangers Be out of the Playoff?

Posted in the NHL Hockey Forum

Cindi

Charleston, SC

#1 Feb 24, 2013
On last Saturday night, Eller and linemates Erik Cole and Alex Galchenyuk each scored a goal and added an assist to lead the Canadiens to a 3-0 win over the slumping New York Rangers.

www.nbawholesalesjerseys.com news:The game was particularly costly to the Rangers, who have lost three straight (0-2-1) without injured star forward Rick Nash in the lineup.New York was also missing forwards Darroll Powe and Arron Asham, and defenseman Michael Del Zotto. The Rangers then lost their top defensive pair - Dan Girardi and Ryan McDonagh - during the loss to the Canadiens.

As far as i'm concerned,if Dan Girardi and Ryan McDonagh were out long term, NY Rangers wouldn't make the playoffs,reported by www.nhlwholesalesjerseys.com
Cindi

Charleston, SC

#3 Feb 27, 2013
www.nhlwholesalesjerseys.com news: Claude Giroux scored 23 seconds in, and Gagne added a goal in his first game back with the Flyers since 2010, as Philadelphia rolled to a 4-1 win over the Washington Capitals.

"It felt almost like I never left,"said Gagne, who added an assist.''Just walking in the building before the game, knowing everyone. The nice welcome I got during the warm-up and after the first five minutes of the period. It's almost like coming back home.

"He's a guy that's well known here and well loved," Talbot said. "It brought a lot of energy and passion to the game. He was making plays out there, so he definitely gave us a big momentum."

He seemed unaware of the video, at first, but then acknowledged the cheering crowd with a half-wave. Gagne received a louder ovation when he took a pass from Brayden Schenn feed and slammed a shot past Holtby for a 3-0 lead,reported by www.nbawholesalesjerseys.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Order of Manitoba honours 12, including Tom Coc... (Jul '15) Jan 12 chugs are POS 15
News Cannon Blasts: McElhinney Waived, No More Third... Jan 10 They cannot kill ... 1
News Good Question: What Happens To Your Body During... Jan 2 Knock off purse s... 13
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL Dec '16 fan 2
News Rask rarely tested as Bruins beat Jets Nov '16 Jersey Sure 1
News The Habs are listening to offers on Nathan Beau... Oct '16 Dev Starr 3
News Enough already Oct '16 Eddie 1
More from around the web