City Willing To Bet Town Hall To Save...

City Willing To Bet Town Hall To Save Its Hockey Team

There are 2 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Jun 26, 2012, titled City Willing To Bet Town Hall To Save Its Hockey Team. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

The Phoenix Coyotes play hockey in Glendale, Ariz., but the city is struggling with debt accrued on the team's behalf.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

steve

Davisburg, MI

#1 Jun 26, 2012
What a joke
Homeless in Glendale

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Jul 8, 2012
....and then there's the so-called die hard fans from Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe and other suburbs of Phoenix that don't feel that closing libraries, laying off cops and other civic staff, raising the sales tax, etc in Glendale is no big deal and don't want the voters in Glendale to have a say in the matter via a referendum.

They are all fricken crazy.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Stars led the way with major moves in NH... Sun Did phartse 2
T Bay Sep 23 My Pearls Of Wisd... 1
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL (Dec '16) Sep 17 K phartse 13
News Blashill Challenging Young Wings To Become "Eli... (Sep '16) Sep 8 Are phartss 4
News UFA Cody Franson reportedly deciding between fo... Sep 6 Be Phartes 2
San Jose Aug 26 My Pearls Of Wisd... 1
News The Latest: NHL team decries use of logo at pop... Aug '17 ThePhartss 2
More from around the web