Canadiens sign goaltender Carey Price...

Canadiens sign goaltender Carey Price to six-year, $39M deal

There are 5 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Canadiens sign goaltender Carey Price to six-year, $39M deal. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

Montreal Canadiens Carey Price talks to reporters at the NHL All Star media availability session in Ottawa, Friday January 27, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

pureplay

AOL

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Spartacus

I hope I don't have to hear you sob like a little girl for the next 6 years HA HA
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jul 3, 2012
No doubt in my mind you will hear him sob like a little girl . LMAO
Labatts

Haliburton, Canada

#3 Jul 3, 2012
It was a foresure signing...i thought 5 years but 6 will work.
Maybe this plus Boullion and another year under their belt for some of their defense will help.
But you cant win if you cant score....so bring on the big center Marc and two 1st line wingers!!!!

I have to say I always like Boullion....cant remember why they got rid of him...I think it was probably because BOB Gainey wouldnt pay a little extra to keep him plus all the other good defensehe got rid during his tenure....

There has been disagreements in the past about Price, but he is far from the problem.

Its easy to hate the goalie..Lets focus on the players that suck!!!!

Gauthier is Gone...and he sucked!!
Bob Gainey is gone and he sucked!!
Gomez should be gone and he Sucks!!
Gionta should be gone and he Sucks!!
The list is far from finished....
Gauthier and Bob set the team back 10 years and lets hope Bergevin can make the changes needed.

Stay positive fellas....

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#6 Jul 5, 2012
AND THE MGMT OF THIS TEAM HAS NOW PROVED THEY HAVE LEARNED 100% OF NOTHING FROM THE ENTIRE SCOTT GOMEZ AFFAIR, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOW CREATED A SITUATION THAT IS 100% GOING TO END UP BEING TEN TIMES WORSE THAT THAT IS/WAS/ IS RIGHT NOW!!! BUT YOU ALL MISSED THAT AS WELL DIDN'T YOU?
Ryan W

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jul 6, 2012
Yaaaaaaaaaa , he came out of hiding . I thought you had retired . Worse then Gomez ??? I will take that bet any day of the week buddy old pal . Maybe you should just stop watching hockey , or maybe you should become a leafs fan , you're clearly not a fan or supporter of this team anymore . What do ya say ? Time to abandon ship ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vancouver Canucks: Sedins should play on third ... Jul 17 ShouldPhartse 2
News Edmonton Oilers Oil and News: Smyth, Talbot and... (Jul '15) Jul 16 See phartse 4
News Ryan Spooner Files For Salary Arbitration With ... Jul 7 FilesPhartse 2
News Forget the Best, Who Was the Worst New Jersey D... (Jun '14) Jul 5 Best phart 3
News Bob Woods Named Minnesota Wild Head Coach Jun 26 Named phart 2
News New York Rangers 16-17 Report Cards: Marc Staal Jun '17 HePhartsx 2
News Nashville Predators (Apr '13) Jun '17 Pens pharts 5
More from around the web