Flyers Win Again
Cindi

Charleston, SC

#1 Feb 20, 2013
This game which is Flyers and Penguins is so wonderful and exciting.

At the beginning of the game,Pittsburgh took a two-goal lead Wednesday before Philadelphia scored the next four goals.Then Philadelphia appeared to put the game away after Simmonds' second goal of the game, which hit off Niskanen's stick and went into the net, to make it 5-3 at 7:36 of the third.Still then the Flyers had leads of 4-2 and 5-3 in the third period, only to watch as the Penguins rallied, tying the game with 2:03 remaining.Finally,Jakub Voracek scored the go-ahead goal with 1:31 remaining in the third period to cap his first career NHL hat trick, leading the Flyers to a wild 6-5 victory over the Penguins on Wednesday.reported by nhlwholesalesjerseys.com

So how do you think this game?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I think gagne going back to the flyers are going to make the, better especially on the power play
Cindi

Charleston, SC

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Rowens wrote:
I think gagne going back to the flyers are going to make the, better especially on the power play
I totally agree with you, so you're s Flyers' fan?
Dillan wright

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Feb 28, 2013
No I am not but my wife is a huge flyers, so I guess that makes me a fan. But tonight's game I don't care what anyone says but gagne did his job and most defiantly helped the power play
Dillan wright

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Flyers sucks
Cindi

Charleston, SC

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Dillan wright wrote:
Flyers sucks
so you're infected by you wife, hahaha
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Flyers need to trade briere and beef up defense.... lavilette needs a break or needs to be gone...
Flyers fan

Charleston, SC

#8 Mar 6, 2013
DMAN wrote:
Flyers need to trade briere and beef up defense.... lavilette needs a break or needs to be gone...
I can't agree more with you
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Flyers fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't agree more with you
Briere would fetch quite a bit for a team struggling to score.... Besides voraczek is tearing it up...
Flyers fan

Charleston, SC

#10 Mar 10, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Briere would fetch quite a bit for a team struggling to score.... Besides voraczek is tearing it up...
you're right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WTF Do the Bruins Have Against Drafting Canadia... Jun 26 Nolkyl 1
News Gordie Howe dead at age 88 Jun 13 RIP 1
News Sweeping Changes in Store? May '16 Pop the Weasel 1
News Crosby ends slump in OT as Pens even East finals May '16 The Trout 1
News Blackhawks, Kings hungry for another Stanley Cu... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Fatal flaws: The reason your favorite NHL team ... Apr '16 sad 1
News Media/Photo/Interview Advisory - BMO Bank of Mo... (Feb '08) Apr '16 why nuthin done here 11
More from around the web