Chicago Blackhawks Come Back to Beat ...

Chicago Blackhawks Come Back to Beat Dallas Stars 3-2 in Overtime

There are 1 comment on the Blackhhawk up story from Jan 25, 2013, titled Chicago Blackhawks Come Back to Beat Dallas Stars 3-2 in Overtime. In it, Blackhhawk up reports that:

Jan 24, 2013; Dallas, TX, USA; Chicago Blackhawks right wing Marian Hossa celebrates after scoring the game winning goal against the Dallas Stars during the overtime period at the American Airlines Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blackhhawk up.

Reg

Cornwall, Canada

#1 Jan 26, 2013
It must be embarrassing for the Dallas goalie playing for such a weak team The only reason it was not a blow out was because of the goalie.If I was him ,I Have my agent Shop around for me to play for a real contender He sure doesn't get any help for the rest of the Team
GO HAWKS GO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sweeping Changes in Store? May 20 Pop the Weasel 1
News Crosby ends slump in OT as Pens even East finals May 18 The Trout 1
News Blackhawks, Kings hungry for another Stanley Cu... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Fatal flaws: The reason your favorite NHL team ... Apr '16 sad 1
News Media/Photo/Interview Advisory - BMO Bank of Mo... (Feb '08) Apr '16 why nuthin done here 11
News Rob Ford mourned online by politicians and citi... Mar '16 RIP eh 1
News Ottawa Senators owner accuses drug company of l... Mar '16 Fart news 6
More from around the web