Phoenix Coyotes sale: Proposed voter ...

Phoenix Coyotes sale: Proposed voter referendum could be faltering

There are 2 comments on the Sporting News story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Phoenix Coyotes sale: Proposed voter referendum could be faltering. In it, Sporting News reports that:

Organizers of the anti-Coyotes referendum may not have enough signatures to get on the ballot, and they could face a big legal fight with the city of Glendale over how many signatures are needed and when the petitions are due.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting News.

coyotes 4never

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jul 9, 2012
will they stay
or will they go
if they go there will be trouble
blah, blah, blah....

So you gotta let me know
dan

Barrie, Canada

#2 Jul 9, 2012
who really cares, if they do stay it won't be for long. They have no fan base with all their cheap seats and everything. If you can't fill the seat with cheap prices how are you going to stay afloat. If they have so many supporters why don't they have a 5 year season ticket sale to bring in millions. They suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blackhawks, Kings hungry for another Stanley Cu... Apr 15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Fatal flaws: The reason your favorite NHL team ... Apr 12 sad 1
News Media/Photo/Interview Advisory - BMO Bank of Mo... (Feb '08) Apr 2 why nuthin done here 11
News Rob Ford mourned online by politicians and citi... Mar '16 RIP eh 1
News Ottawa Senators owner accuses drug company of l... Mar '16 Fart news 6
News look Blackhawks beat Capitals 3-2 Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Namestnikov could be out again, Palat game-time... Feb '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web