Canucks Game Day: Rookie goalie a lik...

Canucks Game Day: Rookie goalie a likely Wild card; Manny Malhotra out of the lineup

There are 1 comment on the Vancouver Sun story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Canucks Game Day: Rookie goalie a likely Wild card; Manny Malhotra out of the lineup. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

What did Carrie Underwood, Carly Rae Jepsen and Taylor Swift wear on the red carpet of this year's Grammy Awards? Find out here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

Melissa Ramsay

Kelowna, Canada

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Hi Ryan. I hope you feeling good so far take some time to get back on the line up for the Canucks they are doing so good already they have been winning a lot of games all ready for you they won 6 games so far for you to come even closer yet get better and I will be cheering for you I really am a huge fan of you are the best players on the Canucks. Our team are in first place in north west D. and also in West Conference you guys are in third place you should be happy for your teammates
From your biggest fan Melissa Ramsay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Hockey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bergevin's Window Closing Nov 14 Are phartse 4
News Leafs forward Matthews says protesting during p... Oct 23 Tasty Fart 9
sabres make the playoffs Oct '17 My Pearls Of Wisd... 1
News Montreal Canadiens: Alex Galchenyuk May Be on t... Oct '17 Fits Phartse 6
News From McDavid's Oilers to Matthews' Leafs, Canad... Sep '17 From phartx 2
News Dallas Stars led the way with major moves in NH... Sep '17 Did phartse 2
T Bay Sep '17 My Pearls Of Wisd... 1
More from around the web