Mr Kabiru

Nigeria

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Jamb 2013 question and answer for all the candidates...
PLEASE ONLY 8 SUBJECTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR NOW. They are...
Mathematics
English
Physics
Chemistry
Commerce
Government
Biology and
Account
Please don't bother to contact us if your subject is not listed above cos those are the one which are currently available we will let you know when we get access to the remaining one.
THIS IS 100% REAL.
THIS PAGE IS SPECIALLY CREATED TO ASSIST ALL JAMB 2013 CANDIDATES.
My name is Victor patience Emmanuel popularly known as THE JAMB EXPERT GURU.. Most of the candidates know me very well as a trusted person who always sends the best stuff at the right time.
We can help you to have a minimum of 270 In all your subjects is what you are hoping for, we are bold to say JUST PUT YOUR MIND AT REST.
JAMB 2013 is going to be fantastic this year. Believe me if i can send 2012 jamb answer 5 hours to the exam then believe that JAMB 2013 stuff should be between 13 hours before the exam since you all know before that JAMB STUFF IS NOT STRESSFUL TO GET FOR PEOPLE WITH GOOD CONNECTION IN EDUCATIONAL SECTOR
FOR SOME REASON JAMB 2013 ANSWER IS NOT GOING TO BE FREE. WE WILL ONLY SEND IT FOR ALL THE CANDIDATES THAT SUBSCRIBED.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WILLING TO LET JAMB 2013 BE YOUR LAST YEAR FOR SITTING FOR O'LEVEL EXAMINATION THEN YOU MUST ABIDED WITH OUR RULES AND REGULATION.... That is you must not mis use this opportunity.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
STUDENT WILL ONLY PAY THE JAMB ASSISTANCE FEE ONCE WHICH IS N3500 ONLY TO ZENITH BANK OR UBA BANK BUT JUST TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MTN RECHARGE CARD TO 08115188424 WITH YOUR SUBJECT, EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER
QUESTION AND ANSWER WILL BE SENT 25 HOURS TO EXAM TIME. That is if only JAMB DOES NOT UPDATE THEIR QUESTION THIS YEAR 2013.
INCASE JAMB UPDATE THE QUESTION AS THEY DID IT LAST YEAR THEN ANSWER WILL BE SENT 5 HOURS BEFORE THE EXAM ON THE EXAM DAY.
NOTE:
DON'T STRESS YOURSELF ABOUT PAPER TYPE ISSUES. Every thing would be made easier for you
If we can sent last year jamb successfully then this year JAMB 2013 should not be difficult at all at all.
PLEASE DON'T FALL TO SCAMMER/FRAUD ONLINE.
VICTOR PATIENCE EMMANUEL 08115188424
Etiowo Monday Akpan

Ashburn, VA

#2 Apr 5, 2013
I need answers on above which follows: 1 Government 2 Literature 3 C.R.E and English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Harcourt, Nigeria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nigeria Maritime Academy recruitment form is on... 1 hr Mr ogba 1
Nigeria civil defence 2014 form is out, & proce... 1 hr Mr ogba 1
NIGERIA NAFDAC SERVICE RECRUITMENT FORM 2014 IS... 2 hr Mr ogba 1
NECO Result Check & Upgrade D7,F9,E8,Issues cal... 2 hr Mr ogba 1
imsu general cut off marks for admission list 2... (Aug '12) 5 hr onyenze queen ony... 392
Nigeria civil defence 2014 form is out, & proce... 8 hr Dr vivan Addmin 1
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Form 2014/15 is... 8 hr Dr vivan Addmin o... 1
•••

Port Harcourt, Nigeria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••