decencylady for a sreious relationship @28 yrs,Virgin

Posted in the Lagos, Nigeria Forum

decency

UK

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Hello readers,this message is a true life one. My elder sister is @ 28 yrs of age a Virgin. She is beautiful and needs a serious young man for a wedlock relationship. She is a civil servant under ogun state teaching service commission and now doing her degree in the University I am writing this for her because she is not as sociable as I am. She needs a responsible and well to do man,white or African and fairly tall at least. Please,if you are interested call me on 07069086520. And send your data: CV and picture to this email; talk2ibonline6729@yahoo.com so that I can recognise you and then connect you to her phone number.
decency

Europe

#2 Nov 27, 2012
If you are. a Guy or a Lady and you need a partner for a serious relationship send your request;sex,age,height etc to " talk2ibonline6729@yahoo.com "
decency

Europe

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Hello readers,this message is a true life one. My elder sister is @ 28 yrs of age a Virgin. She is beautiful and needs a serious young man for a wedlock relationship. She is a civil servant under ogun state teaching service commission and now doing her degree in the University I am writing this for her because she is not as sociable as I am. She needs a responsible and well to do man,white or African and fairly tall at least. Please,if you are interested call me on +2347069086520. And send your data: CV and picture to this email; talk2ibonline6729@yahoo.com so that I can recognise you and then connect you to her phone number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lagos, Nigeria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nigeria Navy Recruitment screening 1st batch is... 1 hr mrs debby 1
Join illuminatti and become rich and famous in ... 1 hr mrs debby 1
WAEC Nov/Dec is out for upgrade release of with... 1 hr mrs debby 1
Evan Enwerem Uni, Owerri, Imo State, Direct ent... 6 hr Mr frank ade 1
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Direct entry adm... 6 hr Mr frank ade 1
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Univ, Bauchi Direct entr... 6 hr Mr frank ade 1
Bayero University,Kano Direct entry admission c... 6 hr Mr frank ade 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:55 pm PST