decency

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Hello readers,this message is a true life one. My elder sister is @ 28 yrs of age a Virgin. She is beautiful and needs a serious young man for a wedlock relationship. She is a civil servant under ogun state teaching service commission and now doing her degree in the University I am writing this for her because she is not as sociable as I am. She needs a responsible and well to do man,white or African and fairly tall at least. Please,if you are interested call me on 07069086520. And send your data: CV and picture to this email; talk2ibonline6729@yahoo.com so that I can recognise you and then connect you to her phone number.
decency

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

If you are. a Guy or a Lady and you need a partner for a serious relationship send your request;sex,age,height etc to " talk2ibonline6729@yahoo.com "
decency

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Hello readers,this message is a true life one. My elder sister is @ 28 yrs of age a Virgin. She is beautiful and needs a serious young man for a wedlock relationship. She is a civil servant under ogun state teaching service commission and now doing her degree in the University I am writing this for her because she is not as sociable as I am. She needs a responsible and well to do man,white or African and fairly tall at least. Please,if you are interested call me on +2347069086520. And send your data: CV and picture to this email; talk2ibonline6729@yahoo.com so that I can recognise you and then connect you to her phone number.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••