Nigeria: Muslims kill 17 Christians, including wife and three children of a pastor - Jihad Watch

May 7, 2011 Full story: www.jihadwatch.org 6

International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that today Muslim attackers killed 17 Christians, including the wife and three children of a pastor, and burned down several Christian homes in the village of Kurum, Bauchi State, Nigeria ...

Full Story

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 May 7, 2011
from jihadwatch:

"Since the introduction of Sharia law in northern Nigeria in 1999, thousands of Christians have been killed by Muslim radicals in an unrelenting series of regular attacks. The local Muslim government officials have failed to bring the perpetrators to justice."

Not "failed" as they haven't even tried to bring the perps to justice.
tre

Santa Clara, CA

#2 May 7, 2011
Maybe they are avenging Osama's death.

Since: May 08

Germany

#3 May 7, 2011
Nigeria is a dangerous country.

Muslims murder Christians there all the time.
THINK

Bethlehem, PA

#4 May 7, 2011
tre wrote:
Maybe they are avenging Osama's death.
No.
Their Quran and Koran turns Muslim's into Satanic evil demons.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#5 May 7, 2011
I love the way muslims show their true character to the world.
Tam

Aldershot, UK

#6 May 8, 2011
Thank the Gods my Seereer ancestors destroyed islam and stopped it from corrupting our holy land a thousand years ago. Are the Seereers the only African tribe who have defeated arab islam? Nothing good can ever comes from arabs. That ghasly race. In the name of the Pangool I curse mohammad and his arab who-ring mother Amina. That slu-t of an arab. Arab islam has poisoned Africa to its very fabric. I think all the African Animist tribes should join the Seereer course in defeating this evil cult and drive it out of our Continent. Although the African Animists are unaffected, there is more at stake here. It is our Continent being dirtied and corrupted by this evil arab cult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bauchi, Nigeria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015/16 NIGERIA NNPC RECRUITMENT FORM SESSION I... Thu Mr johnson 1
Join the great illuminati in Port harcourt to g... Wed priest ken 1
join the organization of rich and FAMOUS and be... Wed priest ken 1
church of satan here in nigeria join us today t... Wed priest ken 1
church of satan here in nigeria join us today t... Jan 24 Mr Adam 1
Nigeria navy recruitment 2014/2015 shot list na... Jan 24 Mr johnson 1
I want to join illuminati brotherhood today for... Jan 15 mr smith 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:54 pm PST