The Man With The Olive Branch

Full story: Newswatch

He is not a man of many words. But Nadada Umar, Bauchi State governorship candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, is a workaholic.
Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yug-Z

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

Nadada umar is not capable of holding up a state like bauchi state,this man does not look like a leader niether has he ever been in a place to rescue any bauchi citizen,so why should nadada be a leader,his god father ahmed muazu is a fruad,so how can a classless man from no were lead us,NO WAY!.........YUGUDA FOR LIFE! tell ahmed muazu bauchi lokaci yayi
Me come get me

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

i heard Ahmed Muazu governor of bauchi state had sex wit nadada umars wife thats why he wants nadada to become the next governor..........tooooooo bad!
pal

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2007

haba minyat as sirij.u have a beautiful name but harsh words comin out of ur mouth.if u support someone support him for the sake of Allah and wish for the best between the contenders.in the 1st place u dont even know this man nadada i dont but u r a muslim so not a wise approach to personal judgement.dont any of them but wish for the best and who ever wins we will pray for the person to guide us and do good not hope for his downfall or it will backfire to us coz we forget only gives and collects.
muhammad auwal abdullahi

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2007

were are very happy to the best governor of bauchi state of nigeria,alh.dr,ahmad adamu mu'azu.
to become a best politician man in bauchi state,long live ahmad,long live bauchi state,long live nigeria.
and we like to be a minester,ambarsador,or
a president of nigeria by the greats of god.amin.
fatima sani paris

Avignon, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2007

I truly cannot digest how some people think and how thieir brains work.
WE "re talking about achievements here and not personal issues. And were you a witness to the adultery that took place? and can you testify before allah? we all know that actions are judged according to intentions so let allah be the judge here.
Why dont you try comparing his achievements to his predecessors and his successor of a few months who has been on ahmeds neck as well. "kowa ya jira lokacin shi"
hadiza muazu kaduna

Avignon, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

pls kindly leave my brother in peace so that he may enjoy his retirement gracefully and happily.
lamir umar jos

Libreville, Gabon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

people of bauchi are bunch of betrayals,after betrying muazu they now saying bara tafi bana,please muazu leave the cows let them eat grass.
henry

Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

yuguda why are you behaving like this between you and your friend the former governor? people knows you and him together since since since,but now you are trying to hear what people said.
hashim bauchi

Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

you cant do it without muazu try and join him to help people of bauchi state.if not wallahi bauchi naman keya ga kitse ga tauri.
hashim bauchi

Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

wallahi you have to very careful people of bauchi mmmhhhh sorry.
Roman Xiao

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

I see good to this man. I used to work in Bauchi for over a year (2000-2002), and had several chances to meet Nadada Umar, formally or informally. He was charming and magnetic.
IgboBrit-Girl

Swansea, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

So hausa people know how to use the internet? Wow
Ahmed Muhd

Dogu, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Yes!!! Hausa ppls r better than U nd U'll never b like them.
Mohd k

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

You are so ignorant IgboBrit-Girl or what do you call yourself.
Bello Auwal

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Oh my co-citizens of bauchi state,we don't have to leave our X governor in the middle of the ocean, be greatful to the great man that raise the future of our state,long live ahmad mu'azu,long live PDP POWER!!
Mohd Auwal

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

So I heard Bauchi is now a PDP state!
phantom IV Bauchi

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

in just two years, Bauchi is back to where it was 10 yrs ago.
aminu garba aminu

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

we are with 4 live
musa

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

muazu rocks.......nd he will be back soon...he is gonna MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN ND AGAIN.
Mai farin gilashi

Guildford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Mun gane ka maciyin amana, je ka ba da mu ba...
Mun guje wa namu mun debo haihuwar asara....
Ya zo garin mu da 419 wai shi malami ne, yer manuniya kuwa ta nuna ashe dan magajiya ne, kamuli a fiska ashe a zuci mu'uminin kare ne.

Yuguda commot abeg, we no want you, sell out kawai.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••