Free Agency Winner or Loser? Washingt...

Free Agency Winner or Loser? Washington Redskins

There are 4 comments on the NFLMocks story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Free Agency Winner or Loser? Washington Redskins. In it, NFLMocks reports that:

The Washington Redskins are not shy in free agency any year, and this year was no exception.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFLMocks.

Sportybird1

O Fallon, IL

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Without a doubt the Redskins are winners. They have improved in several areas. Adding two receiving threats as well as re-signing TE Davis and moving up in the draft to get Michael Vi...oopps I mean RG3. Defenses must be careful or he will not only run but becomes a threat on 3rd downs. Their offensive line is healthy and if they can stay that way the NFC East is up for grabs. They proved they can compete at times. Sweeping the Superbowl Champion Giants twice last year proves they can play when they really want. I don't expect RG3 to move mountains but with the weapons around him makes it very possible. Yes they gave up alot but look what they got. It has been proven that you don't need a 1st round pick to get quality players. It helps but it is not always the case. I like what the Redskins have done so far. B+
Redclowns

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 23, 2012
lmao....
moose

Sugar Land, TX

#3 Mar 23, 2012
They must update the offensive line. It all starts there. No r.b. or q.b. can function without the line. There have been some good one's in free agency but for some reason the 'skins' have not signed one. I don't know how the 36 mil
salary cap 'punishment has affected the signings but somehow they need desperately need to upgrade the o. line.
steveiboy

Union, NJ

#4 Mar 25, 2012
We do need linemen big time and I don't know what there waiting for and why would you bring back Rex Grossman I was sick to my stomach I can play bedded then him. And santamoss bedded be back he is a good play maker when you need him to and with a good qub. One more thing get rid of Kyle shannhan he sucks at play calling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Redskins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen Washington fans (Jan '16) Jan '16 Lil red lost 1
News NFL: Bailey's field goal lifts Cowboys against ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
News Turns out the NFC East isn't very good (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 4
News No Moral Victory Monday at Redskins Park (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Cornerback David Amerson finds aa (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts seafood 1
News Defiant Chip Kelly isn't changing anything desp... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts chips 1
More from around the web