What? Brett Favre May Return With Car...

What? Brett Favre May Return With Carolina?

There are 7 comments on the Freerepublic.com story from Mar 27, 2011, titled What? Brett Favre May Return With Carolina?. In it, Freerepublic.com reports that:

Quarterback Brett Favre may return to the NFL for the 2011 season, according to Charley Walters of the St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freerepublic.com.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Mar 28, 2011
Please do!!
Ghost of Ernest Hemingway

San Jose, CA

#2 Mar 28, 2011
Great! He's an awesome player!
Don

La Crosse, WI

#3 Apr 8, 2011
Brett, put on your Wranglers and go back to Kiln please.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Apr 11, 2011
Don wrote:
Brett, put on your Wranglers and go back to Kiln please.
Brett, put your Wranglers on and stick your head in a Kiln, you could always stick your head in a kiln with your pants on the floor too
Brett Farce

Brooksville, FL

#5 Apr 11, 2011
That's right ....... I'll be back. The Carolina Panthers will do their best to get Rae Carruth out of prison as my prime receiver.

The Panthers are going to the Super Bowl.
Buford T Justice

Littleton, CO

#6 Apr 12, 2011
Brett Farce wrote:
That's right ....... I'll be back. The Carolina Panthers will do their best to get Rae Carruth out of prison as my prime receiver.
The Panthers are going to the Super Bowl.
As soon as I catch that bootleggin menace to society from Kiln I'll personally vouch for Rae Carruth
Brett Favre

Mission Viejo, CA

#7 Apr 12, 2011
I want to go back to the Jets and Jen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Redskins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eagles' Wentz, Cowboys' Prescott set for rookie... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
nfl song Oct '16 Anonymous 1
Listen Washington fans (Jan '16) Jan '16 Lil red lost 1
News NFL: Bailey's field goal lifts Cowboys against ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
News Turns out the NFC East isn't very good (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 4
News No Moral Victory Monday at Redskins Park (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web