Redskins' RGIII dazzles in debut vs. ...

Redskins' RGIII dazzles in debut vs. Saints

There are 2 comments on the WUSA-TV Washington story from Sep 10, 2012, titled Redskins' RGIII dazzles in debut vs. Saints. In it, WUSA-TV Washington reports that:

For decades, Sonny Jurgensen has seen quarterbacks come and go in the nation's capital - even more frequently than most politicians, including one failed Washington Redskins quarterback-turned-congressman. There were the Gus Frerotte helmet-banging years; the caretaker seasons of aging lefty Mark Brunell; the grand experiment of Joe ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA-TV Washington.

GrandmaD

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Could you please update us on the player who got hurt yesterday. It sounded like his name was Sapple?? He appeared to have a neck injury and I think his number was 76 or 78.
RG3td

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Saints proved to be overrated yet again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Redskins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is Redskins' best option in QB controversy? 17 hr Fart news 2
News Judge orders end to Redskins trademark Jul '15 Fart news 6
News Mike Tyson Gets Back Into Boxing, Tim Tebow Lea... (Aug '13) Apr '15 sam paolantonio 20
News NFL mock draft 2.0: Needs shift after free agency Mar '15 Mel Kipertard 1
News Gruden names Griffin as Redskins starting QB (Feb '15) Feb '15 Triple Regg 2
News Redskins omit RG3 from core player list (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mensan Janitor 1
News Reporter's marriage proposal for Tom Brady tops... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web