Grossman Embraces Chance as Redskins ...

Grossman Embraces Chance as Redskins Starting QB

There are 6 comments on the WUSA-TV Washington story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Grossman Embraces Chance as Redskins Starting QB. In it, WUSA-TV Washington reports that:

Rex Grossman is getting his long-awaited next chance to lead an NFL team from the opening bell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA-TV Washington.

len

Cambridge, MD

#1 Sep 8, 2011
Rex, I wish you much success. Now dont screw up.....
Nowfarts

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2011
Grossman Embraces Chance at Forekins...
Coach Mike Shanahan

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Sep 8, 2011
I guaranteed Dan Snyder that Rex Grossman will take the 'Skins to the Super Bowl.
He has a powerhouse offensive line in front of him reminiscent of the days when the team had the "Fore Skins" in front of Sonny Jurgensen.
Sonnyfarts

Katy, TX

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Dan Snyder will never fart as loud as I can....
Alan D

Annapolis, MD

#5 Oct 16, 2011
it's obvious by now that Rex groosman is related to Dan Snyder. One of the inbreed relatives from his family. I can't see Shannohan picking a short stuf quaterback that can't see over the line actually completeing a long pass without his fingers croosed
Shanafarts

Katy, TX

#6 Oct 16, 2011
Which running back shuld I start this week...which QB...lmao....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Redskins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Tyson Gets Back Into Boxing, Tim Tebow Lea... (Aug '13) Apr '15 sam paolantonio 20
News NFL mock draft 2.0: Needs shift after free agency Mar '15 Mel Kipertard 1
News Gruden names Griffin as Redskins starting QB Feb '15 Triple Regg 2
News Redskins omit RG3 from core player list Feb '15 Mensan Janitor 1
News Reporter's marriage proposal for Tom Brady tops... Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Oneida Indian Nation funding 'robo-call' campai... Jan '15 Praise Turds 2
News Raiders Coaching Search Features At Least 7 Can... Jan '15 FistPumpsOfFailure 4
More from around the web