Dallas Cowboys should trade Tony Romo

Jan 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

Tony Romo has done some special things in this league. He has had an unbelievable career.for an undrafted player.

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

You don't trade him unless you get a better qb or you are willing to throw the season and rebuild through the draft. QB's are hard to come by even though the draft has brought a huge amount in the last 2 years.
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

bamafan wrote:
Yes, yes, yes trade him. Orton would lead us 2 promise land b 4 ROMO!!! Book it!!! Tj Yates could b tha answer?
Who in the heck is "Yates"? I agree trade Romo like they did Hershel Walker years ago, and won multible Super Bowls. The question is who to trade for? I think they should go after Alex Smith of the 49er's. Sorry, but Orton cannot lead a camel to the promised land.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who in the heck is "Yates"? I agree trade Romo like they did Hershel Walker years ago, and won multible Super Bowls. The question is who to trade for? I think they should go after Alex Smith of the 49er's. Sorry, but Orton cannot lead a camel to the promised land.
Lol at the orton comment. T.J Yates is the one who won the playoff game for the texans last season. He shows some promise. I wouldn't bet the farm on him though
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol at the orton comment. T.J Yates is the one who won the playoff game for the texans last season. He shows some promise. I wouldn't bet the farm on him though
Yates?? Too unknown for me. Go after Alex Smith. He would have won the Super Bowl for the 49er's. Kapernick is good, but had only played in 10 games prior to Alex Smith's concussion. Plus Jim Harbaugh shares the blame. Inside the 10 yd. line, he didn't run Gore one time. Bad play calling.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yates?? Too unknown for me. Go after Alex Smith. He would have won the Super Bowl for the 49er's. Kapernick is good, but had only played in 10 games prior to Alex Smith's concussion. Plus Jim Harbaugh shares the blame. Inside the 10 yd. line, he didn't run Gore one time. Bad play calling.
However, Cowboys still are unable to even make playoffs.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yates?? Too unknown for me. Go after Alex Smith. He would have won the Super Bowl for the 49er's. Kapernick is good, but had only played in 10 games prior to Alex Smith's concussion. Plus Jim Harbaugh shares the blame. Inside the 10 yd. line, he didn't run Gore one time. Bad play calling.
As a die hard 49er fan I definitely suggest Alex smith. I disagree that he would have won the game though. I think Kaep is the better playmaker. Turnovers, play calling, penalties, missed tackles, missed calls by refs lost the game
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
As a die hard 49er fan I definitely suggest Alex smith. I disagree that he would have won the game though. I think Kaep is the better playmaker. Turnovers, play calling, penalties, missed tackles, missed calls by refs lost the game
Not calling one running play inside the 10 yd. line with the game on the line, cost the 49er's, plus Kapernick missed many throws, receivers dropped passes, etc. Good thing they had a blackout, otherwise the 49er's really get embarrassed. They came back from deficits in all their playoff games. Not the one that counted though. Blame goes to Harbaugh in my opinion.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not calling one running play inside the 10 yd. line with the game on the line, cost the 49er's, plus Kapernick missed many throws, receivers dropped passes, etc. Good thing they had a blackout, otherwise the 49er's really get embarrassed. They came back from deficits in all their playoff games. Not the one that counted though. Blame goes to Harbaugh in my opinion.
Yeah the last drive they only ran it once on first down. Blame goes to OC Roman and/or harbaugh
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the last drive they only ran it once on first down. Blame goes to OC Roman and/or harbaugh
Many misreads by Kapernick, not using Gore, bad play calling by Harbaugh, dropped passes by Davis and Crabtree, etc. They had 2 weeks to prepare against an aging Baltimore team. No excuses 49er fans. You should have won the game! The Ravens are old and Flacco is way overrated. I sure hope they don't pay him what he wants. He is a jerk!

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Many misreads by Kapernick, not using Gore, bad play calling by Harbaugh, dropped passes by Davis and Crabtree, etc. They had 2 weeks to prepare against an aging Baltimore team. No excuses 49er fans. You should have won the game! The Ravens are old and Flacco is way overrated. I sure hope they don't pay him what he wants. He is a jerk!
He does not deserve 20 mil a year! No way in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••