Oakland Raiders Rumors: Is Kirk Cousi...

Oakland Raiders Rumors: Is Kirk Cousins a Trade Target?

There are 6 comments on the Rant Sports story from Feb 4, 2014, titled Oakland Raiders Rumors: Is Kirk Cousins a Trade Target?. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

Let's be honest - the Oakland Raiders aren't sold on either Matt McGloin or Terrelle Pryor .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

NJ Raider

Sayreville, NJ

#1 Feb 4, 2014
We tried a similar experiment with Flynn last year. We know how that turned out. I think you can get AJ McCarron in the 3rd round. If McGloin isn't the answer then neither is Cousins. I can't see making a full evaluation on McGloin in 5 games with a patch work OL.
Freddy

Paducah, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2014
Agree. I believe that the Redskins would love to have Cousins become part of the conversation. I don't think that is going to happen. Having said that, I am not a big fan of McCarron. There are other Free Agents out there that would be a better option than McCarron.
Wiraider

Chippewa Falls, WI

#3 Feb 4, 2014
I'm also a McCarron fan,if drafted 2/3 rd,,,we do need a better vet in here but Pryor and McGloin got valuable time last year and I see improvement from both next year!!!!
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#4 Feb 5, 2014
Wiraider wrote:
I'm also a McCarron fan,if drafted 2/3 rd,,,we do need a better vet in here but Pryor and McGloin got valuable time last year and I see improvement from both next year!!!!
Bring in Tebow and let him leave pock marks all over San Fran's new field

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#5 Feb 5, 2014
Wiraider wrote:
i too see improvement from them next season. my favorite was mcgloin to start the season. terrelle pryor showed improvement his last game but he confuses me with his on and off improvement. seems a lil unreliable on his trust to be a full time leading starter.
mcgloin proved he can run an offense. quick release, smart, but struggled on his short passing. and he relied on the (wr's) to make the catch or fight for the ball "too much" at times.that's good, but, at the same time, he needs consistency. needs a better (qb's-coach), better training.
terrelle pryor has the legs, was taught to play the pocket more but looks good and doesn't look good. i believe somebody can make something out of him. i don't believe these olson can. if sparano was in full control, i believe pryor can play better. "just better". but by the time he gets better than "just better"? he will be near another contract. i don't mind him riding through 2014 his last season. but?, "trade bait".
therefore? bridgewater, manziel, bortles, even this carr from fresno st. i feel we're guaranteed one of these first three. and i'll be fine with one of these first three." IF", we're going to get a (qb) in the first rnd.

RAIDERS 2014!!!

raider4life

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#6 Feb 6, 2014
we have 3 average quarterbacks on our roster right now...cousins is not any better then who we have right now..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Redskins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen Washington fans (Jan '16) Jan '16 Lil red lost 1
News NFL: Bailey's field goal lifts Cowboys against ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
News Turns out the NFC East isn't very good (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 4
News No Moral Victory Monday at Redskins Park (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Cornerback David Amerson finds aa (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts seafood 1
News Defiant Chip Kelly isn't changing anything desp... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts chips 1
More from around the web