Michael Vick 2014 NFL Free Agency Destination: Washington Redskins

Jun 23, 2013 Full story: NFLMocks 15

November 11, 2012; Philadelphia, PA, USA; Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick passes the ball beyond the reach of Dallas Cowboys outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware during the first half at Lincoln Financial Field.

Read more
Tru Redskin Fan

Crofton, MD

#1 Jun 24, 2013
I promise: When vic the prick wears a REDSKINS jersey is the day I STOP BEING A LOYAL FAN.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#2 Jun 24, 2013
Tru Redskin Fan wrote:
I promise: When vic the prick wears a REDSKINS jersey is the day I STOP BEING A LOYAL FAN.
And it will have the same effect it did in Philly when people said they'd stop being Eagles fans. Still a waiting list for season tickets. Don't abandon your team over this. The point you're trying to make will only matter to you.
Tru Redskin Fan

Crofton, MD

#3 Jun 24, 2013
When a DOG KILLER and a felon is released from prison, "having paid for his crimes" goes back to the public venue of professional sports, and says only he is sorry for being caught, I have total contempt for the owner of the team(s) who sponsor such.

I can tolerate stupid (owners).
I do not and WILL NOT tolerate indifference!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Tru Redskin Fan wrote:
When a DOG KILLER and a felon is released from prison, "having paid for his crimes" goes back to the public venue of professional sports, and says only he is sorry for being caught, I have total contempt for the owner of the team(s) who sponsor such.
That's fine, but you need to understand that your feelings won't matter to anyone but you. If you want to abandon your team over it, that's your call. There's plenty of people waiting to buy the tickets and merchandise you don't, just like in Philly.
Sometimes you just have to stop and realize when your position doesn't effect anyone but yourself. It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face. You lose your team and your team loses absolutely nothing.
Tru Redskin Fan

Crofton, MD

#5 Jun 24, 2013
So, no matter what, you are an eagle fan?

I have ethics and pride.

I was born in DC.

Born to be a fan.

however, I will not be "handled".

Period.

so much for fans north of here...
just do it

Northampton, PA

#6 Jun 24, 2013
Tru Redskin Fan wrote:
So, no matter what, you are an eagle fan?
I have ethics and pride.
I was born in DC.
Born to be a fan.
however, I will not be "handled".
Period.
so much for fans north of here...
I never said I was an Eagles fan. I'm actually a Giants fan.
Did anything I say sink in, or are you going to stick with assumptions and continue to spout the same worthless nonsense ? Just say, "I realize I'm the only one that any of this will matter to" and we're good. It is, after all, the reality.
Vick Hater

Fair Oaks, CA

#7 Jun 24, 2013
Tru Redskin Fan wrote:
ABSOLUTELY agree, if he ever came to the 49ers, I would stop being a 49er fan..that would never happen though as I remember when the sociopath got out of jail .. on talk shows out here whenever he was mentioned as a possible acquisition people would go crazy..the Niners announced they had no intention of considering him, and I remember when he came to play in Oakland there were a lot of people picketing..and that's Oakland home of thugs..just saying, any normal person with values would agree with you..its not all about winning..he sucks too..once gone from Philly he will be lucky to be a backup in my opinion!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY agree, if he ever came to the 49ers, I would stop being a 49er fan..that would never happen though as I remember when the sociopath got out of jail .. on talk shows out here whenever he was mentioned as a possible acquisition people would go crazy..the Niners announced they had no intention of considering him, and I remember when he came to play in Oakland there were a lot of people picketing..and that's Oakland home of thugs..just saying, any normal person with values would agree with you..its not all about winning..he sucks too..once gone from Philly he will be lucky to be a backup in my opinion!
What a shock... the queen of doing things that accomplish nothing, agrees with abandoning your team over Vick. At least you're consistent in your stupidity.
USA COX

Artesia, NM

#11 Jun 26, 2013
I can't believe I'm so efffing gay that I still think Vick is worse than Arron Hernandez but my gay ass sure does.
jace

Clinton, MD

#12 Jun 26, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine, but you need to understand that your feelings won't matter to anyone but you. If you want to abandon your team over it, that's your call. There's plenty of people waiting to buy the tickets and merchandise you don't, just like in Philly.
Sometimes you just have to stop and realize when your position doesn't effect anyone but yourself. It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face. You lose your team and your team loses absolutely nothing.
Bingo. It a business plain and simple
It's the american way some would say
America loves winners and redemption.
Like apple pie and ice cream

I wonder would he turn down Free Super Bowl tickets if Vic lead the way

He might on principal but his co workers won't they will be more than glad to sit on the 50yd line
Eagles

Yorktown, VA

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Vick dog dies after battle with health problems
Tru Redskin Fan

Crofton, MD

#14 Jun 27, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was an Eagles fan. I'm actually a Giants fan.
Did anything I say sink in, or are you going to stick with assumptions and continue to spout the same worthless nonsense ? Just say, "I realize I'm the only one that any of this will matter to" and we're good. It is, after all, the reality.
I pity the fool that lives in PA and roots for another team!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#15 Jun 28, 2013
Tru Redskin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Born and raised in NY, moron. I guess if I was an idiot like you, I'd abandon my team now that I live in PA.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#16 Jul 4, 2013
Tru Redskin Fan wrote:
Redskin fan this moron just do it; is one of the creepiest losers that trolls.he is looking for a fight.he sits @the computer with gadgets and makes up new screen names.he defends vick,to have something to do.vick destroys any team foolish enough to take him.he is pure unadulterated trash; & dumber than dirt!
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#17 Jul 4, 2013
Tru Redskin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is this dude'slife.people on topix have watched his trolling for years.laugh at him; we do!
"just do it:" go back to ur moms basement and make nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Redskins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL mock draft 2.0: Needs shift after free agency Mar 23 Mel Kipertard 1
News Gruden names Griffin as Redskins starting QB Feb '15 Triple Regg 2
News Redskins omit RG3 from core player list Feb '15 Mensan Janitor 1
News Reporter's marriage proposal for Tom Brady tops... Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Oneida Indian Nation funding 'robo-call' campai... Jan '15 Praise Turds 2
News Raiders Coaching Search Features At Least 7 Can... Jan '15 FistPumpsOfFailure 4
News Redskins GM Bruce Allen promises 'full evaluati... Dec '14 Rex 1
More from around the web