Brennan released by CFL team

Brennan released by CFL team

There are 4 comments on the KITV-TV story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Brennan released by CFL team. In it, KITV-TV reports that:

KITV4 News has learned former University of Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan was released Monday by a team in the Canadian Football League.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KITV-TV.

Rah808

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Oh my, this dude has absolutely embarrassed Hawaii with his pro football failures. How many more leagues can this guy flop in? Quit already you loser, you're giving Hawaii a bad name!!!!!
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Don't give up Colt. Keep working on your game and see you soon in the NFL. You can do it Colt.
Loser

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2012
It sucks...to be dumped by the CFL....

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#4 Sep 6, 2012
There's always the UFL and the indoor football league and arena football league. Shoot I could use him on my Wednesday night flag football passing league. Our qb Joe the Plummer got into some sh!t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Redskins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge orders end to Redskins trademark Jul '15 Fart news 6
News Mike Tyson Gets Back Into Boxing, Tim Tebow Lea... (Aug '13) Apr '15 sam paolantonio 20
News NFL mock draft 2.0: Needs shift after free agency Mar '15 Mel Kipertard 1
News Gruden names Griffin as Redskins starting QB (Feb '15) Feb '15 Triple Regg 2
News Redskins omit RG3 from core player list (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mensan Janitor 1
News Reporter's marriage proposal for Tom Brady tops... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Oneida Indian Nation funding 'robo-call' campai... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Praise Turds 2
More from around the web