Rams sign Cook

Rams sign Cook

There are 9 comments on the CBS Sports story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Rams sign Cook. In it, CBS Sports reports that:

The Dolphins wanted to add one more member to the budding #dreamteam in South Florida, but just like with Jeff Fisher they lost out to the Rams when it came to tight end Jared Cook , who signed with the Rams on Tuesday, CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Sports.

datgovernment

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Good start now let's get our wr situation straight.
Sur 13 Beat

Babylon, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2014
The Rams players hate the police. This particular individual might not which would make him incompatible with the team.
Abe Addision

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 8, 2014
I am better than anyone on the Rams...even though I am invisible...
Diarrhea Dave

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 8, 2014
Why were those protesters yelling..... "Pants up, dont poop"....

DIARRHEA REPORT>

Causes of Explosive Diarrhea:

The causes of explosive diarrhea are largely the same as diarrhea that a person may not consider ‘explosive’. It is largely acute in nature or an acute exacerbation of a chronic disease_

Infections:

Most cases of acute diarrhea are infectious in nature and occurs as a result of intense inflammation of the stomach and intestines – gastroenteritis. It is more frequently caused by viruses and is therefore often referred to as a ‘stomach flu‘. It is short-lived and passes spontaneously after 2 to 3 days in most cases. No treatment is generally required apart from supportive measures to prevent complications like dehydration--

Bacterial causes of diarrhea are also common. These bacteria may directly injure the cells of the intestine or secrete toxins that cause the damage. Some bacteria may naturally be found in the bowels and does not cause any disease unless it is ingested. Other of these naturally occurring bacteria become pathogenic for several reasons. E.coli, V.cholerae, Shigella and Salmonella species are some of the bacteria that may be responsible...

A range of protozoa can cause diarrhea. It is often referred to as traveler’s diarrhea because these pathogens are commonly found in contaminated water and food in developing nations. However, bacteria and viruses may also be the cause in these instances. Giardiasis and amoebic dysentry are two types of protozoal infections that cause severe diarrhea--

Toxins:

A range of toxic substances can cause diarrhea. It may include naturally occurring toxins and poisons present in the environment, from plants or animals. Some microbes like bacteria may produce toxins which can contaminate food and water and lead to diarrhea when consumed, as is the case in food poisoning. Other toxins may be synthetic, produced in factories or laboratories, and be accidentally consumed. Less often, poisoning may be intentional...

Medication:

A range of medication can cause diarrhea. Laxatives are known to facilitate bowel movements and can cause explosive diarrhea when used in excess. Another drug that may be responsible is antibiotics. After being used, it can affect the normal bowel bacteria which are important for bowel health. One type of bacteria known as Clostridium difficile can multiple profusely and lead to what is known as antibiotic-associated diarrhea or pseudomembranous colitis...

Foods:

Some foods can cause diarrhea when the digestive tract cannot digest it, absorb it or if it is eaten in excess. Food intolerance is due to a lack of certain digestive enzymes leading to an inability to digest certain foods, like milk and dairy in lactose intolerance. Fructose is another common food substance that may be responsible for diarrhea when there is difficulty digesting and absorbing it as is the case in fructose malabsorption. Other substances such as sorbitol and mannitol may also be a cause of diarrhea in some people--

Other causes-

Bariatric surgery for weight loss.
Resection of a part of the entire diseased stomach or intestines.
Inflammatory bowel disease – Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
Celiac disease
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Explosive Diarrhea Treatment

The cause of the diarrhea should be treated rather than focusing solely on the symptom – diarrhea. Most cases of explosive diarrhea are acute and resolve spontaneously in a few days without any treatment. However, sometimes treatment is required and should be directed at the cause. Supportive measures are needed to prevent complications and limit the severity of the diarrhea. When diarrhea itself needs to be managed, there a number of conservative measures and medication that may be helpful--

Antidiarrheal drugs like loperamide can reduce the severity or even stosp diarrhea for short periods of time. It should be used cautiously in infections and toxin-induced diarrhea--

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 8, 2014
Sur 13 Beat wrote:
The Rams players hate the police. This particular individual might not which would make him incompatible with the team.
That's idiocy, of course, opposing brutality and racism and "hating the police" aren't remotely close to being the same thing.
Diarrhea Dave

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 8, 2014
DIARRHEA REPORT>

Explosive Diarrhea (Violent and Excessively Loud Bowel Movements)--

What is explosive diarrhea.....

Explosive diarrhea is a descriptive term to describe very frequent bowel movements that is expelled in an almost violent nature and is usually excessively loud. Although diarrhea is a common symptom from childhood to the senior years, explosive diarrhea can be very distressing. It is important to understand the mechanism behind bowel movements that appear so violent and the possible causes. Diarrhea itself is usually loud and violent when compared to normal bowel movements and the term ‘explosive diarrhea’ is subjective..

Normal vs Explosive Diarrhea-

Diarrhea is not a normal occurrence. It is a symptom of some underlying disease and not a disease itself. Normally a person passes stool between 2 times a day to 3 times a week. Defecation is not painful or difficult. Based on the frequency, when a person passes stool less than 3 times a week they are said to be constipated. Passing stool more than 3 times a day is said to be diarrhea. However, there are other factors to consider in both constipation and diarrhea. For example, diarrhea is considered on the basis of the stool consistency and volume..

When diarrhea does occur, it is usually acute. A person may experience very loose stool, which is usually watery. Eating foods can worsen the diarrhea and abstaining from food eases it. There is constant urging to pass stool even after having a bowel movement. There may be some abdominal cramps or even pain. In most instances of acute diarrhea, the condition resolves spontaneously within a few days although there may be some disruption of bowel movements for days or even weeks thereafter..

Explosive diarrhea is usually acute in nature. While diarrhea may vary intensity, patients who report diarrhea as being explosive usually mean that it is very severe acute diarrhea. The term is very subjective meaning that one person’s idea of explosive diarrhea may vary from another. It is usually very forceful, which is also described as violent, and loud due to the force that stool is expelled coupled with excessive gas (flatulence) that typically accompanies the diarrhea..

Why is diarrhea explosive:

It is important to understand why diarrhea may sometimes seem explosive in nature. Normally, a thick fluid intestinal chyme enters the colon of the large intestine. It is gradually transformed from a liquid to semi-solid and then solid mass which we call stool. Water is absorbed in large quantities within the colon which is the reason why stool becomes more solid in consistency when compared to the contents of the small intestine. Normally a person’s stool is soft but firm and expelled in a long, narrow, almost sausage-shaped form..

Bacteria in the bowel consume undigested material and residual nutrients to produce gas (flatulence). Some gas also passes out of the bloodstream into the gut, enters with swallowing of air and is produced by chemical digestion. It builds up in the bowels and is eventually expelled, often quite loudly..

When the colon becomes distended with the accumulated stool, the defecation process is initiated. A person feels a strong urge to pass stool. Forceful contractions of the colon push stool into the rectum. The internal anal sphincter opens and if the external sphincter is voluntarily opened, stool is pushed out into the environment..

There are three main process that occur in most cases of diarrhea--

The contents of the gut move too fast due to overactivity of the bowel and proper digestion with nutrient and water absorption does not occur as efficiently..

In most cases of diarrhea, all three process occur to some extent. When there is significant inflammation of the bowel wall, there is also the exudation of mucus and blood..
Sur 13 Beat

Babylon, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2014
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
That's idiocy, of course, opposing brutality and racism and "hating the police" aren't remotely close to being the same thing.
one of the reasons people want to watch football games as an escape from the stresses of life and focus on the game to relax. Then you have these ridiculous players on the Rams who make it into some type of political statement for a bogus issue. Those guys are racist fools who strongly dislike the police and anyone who doesn't agree with their ridiculous nonsense. The Grand jury got it right on the Brown shooting.
Who Cares

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 9, 2014
We need the amazing fart police....

Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 9, 2014
FART REPORT>

Cassette Tapes are Good for Recording Your Farts

After reading Oz’s article on the demise of the Compact Disc, it evoked memories of the almighty Cassette Tape and made me wonder if anyone was still purchasing them. After doing a quick search on Google, I found some really weird stuff...

But most interesting were the cassette tape sales statistics. I couldn’t find any US stats, but I did find that cassette sales in the UK decreased from 83 million in 1989 to around 900,000 in 2004. That’s a 98.9% decrease over 15 years. But even more shocking is the fact that 88 million cassettes are still sold in Turkey annually. The streets of Istanbul are echoing with the sweet sounds of Steve Miller Band as we speak. Do you think if you showed someone in Turkey what an iPod was they would erect a large statue in your likeness immediately or wait a few days? And 80 million cassettes are sold per year in India. I wonder if they’ve discovered fire over there yet..

I had some INCREDIBLE mix tapes back in the day. One of my favorites was one that my girlfriend made for me with hearts drawn all over the label. It had a bunch of Big Head Todd, Billy Pilgrim, and other bands I had never heard of before, and was probably my first introduction to real music. I also had a great Pearl Jam bootleg with covers of “The Kids are Alright”,“Baba O’Reilly”, and rarities like “Sonic Reducer”...

But my favorite mix tape of all time was a homemade one I created. It was a glorious mix tape of my very own farts, beaners, cut muffins, beefs, and stinkers. Believe me – I’m as shocked as you that I did this...

I was blessed enough to find an old tape recorder when I was about 14. For whatever reason, I thought it would be a great idea to start tape recording my farts (I clearly had a lot of spare time) and would play the tape for my buddies, much to their delight. I recorded dozens, maybe hundreds, of farts over a several week period. My buddies soon joined in on the fun, until eventually we had a recording of several consecutive minutes of nothing but a cornucopia of farts. It was quite a hobby – we’d be hanging out watching TV, playing video games – whatever – when suddenly one of us would feel one coming on, scurry over to the tape recorder, cozy up to the microphone, and kabbam. The variety of farts we captured on tape was spellbinding. Everything from SBD’s to ones that sounded like a stinky French Horn cupped around your ear. It was a veritable fart bonanza...

That tape was my creative pinnacle. I’ve never poured my heart and soul into anything like that before or since. Sadly, I can’t locate the tape, but if I do it’s going straight to every major record label I can find, because it’s more entertaining than 99% of the garbage out there right now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBeau vs Belichick in rare playoff battle Jan '18 Fart 4 Raiders 2
Titan Tuesday With Mike Keith! Jan '18 Mike Ketih 1
News Is Marcus Mariota the long term solution at QB ... (Oct '16) Jan '18 Fart Raiderman 28
News Finally: Titans end 11-game skid versus Colts (Oct '17) Dec '17 Raider Fart 3
News Mariota becoming matinee idol ... off the field (Oct '15) Oct '17 NFL phart 3
News Running back Bishop Sankey signed to Minnesota ... (Nov '16) Feb '17 ExtraPhartzz 6
News Overreactions: Winston, Mariota best 1-2 QB dra... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Still Hateful In ... 2