Ben

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Not sure bout Hasselbeck's throwing ability, maybe Locker would be a good decision, at least he can run if he needs to.
Ben

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Our coach should have stayed offensive coordinator fisher sucked as a coach and muncheck really sucks. How many three and outs does it takes to make an adjustment. Johnson looks like hes working for the mob ten runs for 19 yds, hasslebeck either aims for the sky or someones feet, and he keeps running the same short plays for 2 to 3 yds do we only have a ten play playbook wtf. I wish i could talk to the head coach to remove his head from his ass. Im sure im not the only one who feels that way. locker blew out the saints why wouldnt keep playing him. I feel like hassleback is another old brett farve all over again, not fit for first string.
Firstfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Stringfarts...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tennessee Titans Discussions

Search the Tennessee Titans Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking Down the New York Jets' 2014 Schedule:... Jul 2 Magnum Man II 2
Bears add TE Mulligan, WR Bellamy Apr '14 Team Shower Golf 2
Titans’ Jake Locker ahead of schedul... Apr '14 Jakes Foot Locker 1
Former NFL Player Releases Autobiography (Jan '14) Jan '14 Andre Haye 1
Tennessee Titans Taking a Back Seat to the Texans? (Jun '12) Jan '14 KC IS A JOKE 5
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 rer 1
Vince Young in Dallas (Jun '13) Dec '13 Cruel Summer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••