Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2012
ronald smith

Chester, VA

#1 Apr 4, 2012
please titans can you bring back haynesworth his best years was with us and we were dominating everyone please consider bringing him back it's time for a superbowl im avery true fan im still hurt about the 2000 season if we were able to bring back the same team we had in 2000 we would have went back like the rams did when they lost to the patriots so if someone is listen or looking at this please stack every position im very happy with last year record considering we did'nt have a full season please god grant this wish for me let haynesworth back and let him run wild
ronald smith

Chester, VA

#2 Apr 4, 2012
please invest in defense also i want no one to get by us i miss those winning days titans and colts dominated the division for years i miss that get that offensive line back like it used to be i know my head coach is listening he played for years and also coach with us if anyone can get it back it's him 9-7 last year first time as head coach im impress let's go titans let chris johnson run free and kenny britt break out this year and let jared cook keep up the excellent work his doing and dont forget nate washington and my quaterback's let's go i believe in all of you guy's no is a true like i am back in the 70's houston oilers used to go to the championship all the time against the steelers and alway's came up short those years were hurting also but if anyone is listen and if they remember the year mike rienfelt cought the ball in the corner of the in zone and we did'nt have instant replay we got robbed and the steelers went on to the superbowl to face dallas trust me i want to win now i want the titans to truly remembered and let's do it for our owner mr.bud adams he's no spring chicken no offense but we both feel the same just win baby just win baby
ronald smith

Chester, VA

#3 Apr 4, 2012
if we can be like those steelers and patriots im satisfied i want us to be that dynasty team also we can do it with no injury's and with a winning season im ok at least make the playoff's and i know my coaching staff will do the rest along with the players we can do this im very hype about this year let's stack the tables i want good defense and offense remember the run and shoot guy's let's do it we had good players in the day's billy white shoe johnson rob carpenter let's not forget the beast from the east earl the pearl campbell dan pastorini and the year we had buffalo bills out for the count and they came back and beat us 38-42 that also hurt we had the man bum phillips and still could'nt do it that;s why i want you guy's to stack the tables i know the schedule is a tight one but anyone can be beat on any giving sunday that's why i stress on stacking every position even if they dont bring back haynesworth stack a graet pass rusher like javon kearse let's get this ring baby 123 dominate anything other than a superbowl this year is a failure i know mike can do it i have i have that confident

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Sc... 2 hr viking nation 10
Falcons vs Titans TV Schedule, Live Stream, Tim... Aug 23 adriana 1
Knee-Jerk Reactions to Packers' 2014 Preseason ... Aug 12 McCarthyFarts 2
Breaking Down the New York Jets' 2014 Schedule:... Jul '14 Magnum Man II 2
Bears add TE Mulligan, WR Bellamy Apr '14 Team Shower Golf 2
Titans’ Jake Locker ahead of schedul... Apr '14 Jakes Foot Locker 1
Former NFL Player Releases Autobiography (Jan '14) Jan '14 Andre Haye 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000