Chris Johnson vs. Adrian Peterson: Which RB Will Bounce Back in 2012?

May 27, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport 30

Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson both underperformed in the NFL 's 2011 season.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 May 27, 2012
Peterson looks like he will be back first

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2012
Peterson's pounding style is hard on the legs Chris Johnson glides and has more playmakers around him to help him perform at a higher level.

ezg357 Vikings are my team my analysis is non partisan. I say what I see.
What the f

Navarre, FL

#3 May 28, 2012
Avant wrote:
Peterson's pounding style is hard on the legs Chris Johnson glides and has more playmakers around him to help him perform at a higher level.
You say what you see? Too bad you never have any clue as to what you are looking at when it comes to football.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#4 May 28, 2012
Avant wrote:
We cant be always right But I am more then most lol Thats something my Gramps said all the time Maybe you would like using it also. lol

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

#5 May 28, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text> We cant be always right But I am more then most lol Thats something my Gramps said all the time Maybe you would like using it also. lol
I'm not always right but when the entire forum says Cam Newton would be Demarcus Russel a total bust, calling him every name in the book and he becomes the best of all time also pissed forum members off.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#6 May 28, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not always right but when the entire forum says Cam Newton would be Demarcus Russel a total bust, calling him every name in the book and he becomes the best of all time also pissed forum members off.
Well not the entire forum I never said it. I seen Cam throughout his collage career There was no doubt he would be good in the NFL. He had some off the field problems like a lot young guys I thought & thats why many said what they said about him. Even a few of the experts said the same as many said about Cam.

Davenport, FL

#7 May 28, 2012
Who cares about Newton.He's not a Viking.Saying a guy will be good when he's projected #1 to Carolina is what the joke is about and then to repeat it 1,000 times is just terrible.grade F
Saying Culpepper is great despite getting blown out in the NFC championship with a quality offense is a grade F,and then said qb drags Minn down to some of their worse records in the years after despite having Moss and other quality O players confirms another grade F.
Talking Heisman guys to a forum who didn't respond back,because nobody cared and didn't pick a guy for same reason,says nothing.Another grade F.
Until this person gets with Minn.football and in a positive direction,another grade F.Until this person goes beyond picking within top 10 draft players,nobody will care another Grade F.Lying repeatedly about Dalton as his guy,another grade F.Acting like they know football (play action) is all Gerhardt can run with
another Grade F.
1 guy in here has sympathy for said person,just 1.
All regulars and occassionals have graded Jimmy Grade F.
Grade F for the Vegas idiot.
This is just a little bit of the grade F,there's plenty more and I mean plenty.
grade F
ezg357

Madera, CA

#8 May 28, 2012
Childress wrote:
Who cares about Newton.He's not a Viking.Saying a guy will be good when he's projected #1 to Carolina is what the joke is about and then to repeat it 1,000 times is just terrible.grade F
Saying Culpepper is great despite getting blown out in the NFC championship with a quality offense is a grade F,and then said qb drags Minn down to some of their worse records in the years after despite having Moss and other quality O players confirms another grade F.
Talking Heisman guys to a forum who didn't respond back,because nobody cared and didn't pick a guy for same reason,says nothing.Another grade F.
Until this person gets with Minn.football and in a positive direction,another grade F.Until this person goes beyond picking within top 10 draft players,nobody will care another Grade F.Lying repeatedly about Dalton as his guy,another grade F.Acting like they know football (play action) is all Gerhardt can run with
another Grade F.
grade F
Someone pissed off the the teacher Every gets a F lol
ezg357

Madera, CA

#9 May 28, 2012
opps should say everyone geta F lol

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#10 May 28, 2012
That idiot just dissed AP and showed man love for Chris Johnson. Chris Johnson is a one year wonder who will never duplicate his one productive year. Plus whining about more money then not earning it shows what a poor RB he is.

Peterson, never brags, never holds out for more money yet goes out and performs time after time. That is why all other current RBs are compared to him as he is the best active RB in the business.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

#11 May 28, 2012
Stubby wrote:
That idiot just dissed AP and showed man love for Chris Johnson. Chris Johnson is a one year wonder who will never duplicate his one productive year. Plus whining about more money then not earning it shows what a poor RB he is.
Peterson, never brags, never holds out for more money yet goes out and performs time after time. That is why all other current RBs are compared to him as he is the best active RB in the business.
It's not dissing when you tell the truth.

Stubby, if you were Johnson wouldn't you try to get every cent you can get? By any means necessarily legally? Johnson got his money, Forte didn't. Who was the smarter guy?

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

#12 May 28, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>Well not the entire forum I never said it. I seen Cam throughout his collage career There was no doubt he would be good in the NFL. He had some off the field problems like a lot young guys I thought & thats why many said what they said about him. Even a few of the experts said the same as many said about Cam.
99 percent of the experts were calling newton names so I can see why most fans went along with the crowd.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

#13 May 28, 2012
Childress wrote:
another Grade F.
grade F
If you say anything but culpepper was an elite QB before he tore his knee up you don't know the position.
What the f

Navarre, FL

#14 May 28, 2012
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not always right but when the entire forum says Cam Newton would be Demarcus Russel a total bust, calling him every name in the book and he becomes the best of all time also pissed forum members off.
And by the way...who the hell is Demarcus Russel?

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

#15 May 28, 2012
What the f wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way...who the hell is Demarcus Russel?
So you got me in a spelling error not on football knowledge. lol

Davenport, FL

#16 May 28, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>Someone pissed off the the teacher Every gets a F lol
Explain teacher.

Davenport, FL

#17 May 28, 2012
11,12,13 and 15th post
Grade F
3 qb's,Culpepper,Jackson.Ponder
enough said about jimmy
bury the Vegas idiot.
timothybrindleaw akening

Mankato, MN

#18 May 28, 2012
I placed Adrian Peterson 12th among RB's for my 2012 rankings. More info here: http://www.nflgridirongab.com/...

I project Chris Johnson to be 10th. If Locker starts and Wright and Britt are both near 100%, then Chris Johnson will make more big plays.

Davenport, FL

#19 May 28, 2012
timothybrindleawakening wrote:
I placed Adrian Peterson 12th among RB's for my 2012 rankings. More info here: http://www.nflgridirongab.com/...
I project Chris Johnson to be 10th. If Locker starts and Wright and Britt are both near 100%, then Chris Johnson will make more big plays.
the Tampa Rb basically blows.Where's Megatron and in general,I disagree and big time with these selections in that order.Vick #1?
HAHAHA
Before I really get started,I'll give you a chance to explain.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#20 May 28, 2012
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Explain teacher.
Teacher I said that because you are giving out Grades., Well the Grade F no offence Its Just a Dumb joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titans to honor Bironas on Sunday Oct 4 Fred 1
Fantasy football 2014: Top waiver wire pickups ... Sep 26 Max Flatulence 11
Former Titans kicker Rob Bironas dies in car ac... Sep 24 Gastrix 6
Minnesota Vikings vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Sc... Sep '14 Spielman 31
Falcons vs Titans TV Schedule, Live Stream, Tim... Aug '14 adriana 1
Knee-Jerk Reactions to Packers' 2014 Preseason ... Aug '14 McCarthyFarts 2
Breaking Down the New York Jets' 2014 Schedule:... Jul '14 Magnum Man II 2

Tennessee Titans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE