Washington blasts Saints safety's 'dirty' play

Dec 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Tennessean

Saints safety Roman Harper takes down Titans wide receiver Damian Williams by the facemask after Williams' 54-yard catch-and-run in the third quarter.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2011
lucky lady

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Everyone who watches the NFL that is NOT a saints fan knows how dirty the saints are, its common knowledge that they can't win a game based on talent, they have to pay off the refs and pull dirty play after dirty play, and they get away with it, just disgusting, and now they have people on the sidelines blowing whistles, wow,, what next? they are quickly becoming the most hated and dirty team the NFL has ever known.

“Nice Ring eh?”

Since: Jan 11

Baton Rouge. La

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

lucky lady wrote:
Everyone who watches the NFL that is NOT a saints fan knows how dirty the saints are, its common knowledge that they can't win a game based on talent, they have to pay off the refs and pull dirty play after dirty play, and they get away with it, just disgusting, and now they have people on the sidelines blowing whistles, wow,, what next? they are quickly becoming the most hated and dirty team the NFL has ever known.
A whistle? On the sidelines? Please....with all the audio and video going during a game, would you think it would be on several sources instead of the home teams TV show? Now if you want to talk about the horrible refs during the game for both teams we can discuss that.
I whistle !!! Too much tweeting going on.

WHO DAT
TWO DAT
Whistlegas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Belch....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tennessee Titans Discussions

Search the Tennessee Titans Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking Down the New York Jets' 2014 Schedule:... Jul 2 Magnum Man II 2
Bears add TE Mulligan, WR Bellamy Apr '14 Team Shower Golf 2
Titans’ Jake Locker ahead of schedul... Apr '14 Jakes Foot Locker 1
Former NFL Player Releases Autobiography (Jan '14) Jan '14 Andre Haye 1
Tennessee Titans Taking a Back Seat to the Texans? (Jun '12) Jan '14 KC IS A JOKE 5
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 rer 1
Vince Young in Dallas (Jun '13) Dec '13 Cruel Summer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••