Celebration penalty helps Titans beat...

Celebration penalty helps Titans beat Cowboys

There are 9 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 11, 2010, titled Celebration penalty helps Titans beat Cowboys. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Jason Witten and Marc Colombo have a deal. When the tight end scores, the left tackle gets to help celebrate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Kicked in the Head

Ford City, PA

#1 Oct 11, 2010
If football players were rocket scientists, they'd be in Cape Canaveral and not in Cowboy uniforms. I'd as soon pay money to watch a bunch of rolloways swing among trees branches. Cowboy fans are inured to stupidity and have become blind to it.
National Wussball League

Bradenton, FL

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Immature overpaid egotistical selfish brainless amatuer parasites.

Show dogs and horses are more professional and mature than football players.
Coach Wade Phillips

Brooksville, FL

#3 Oct 11, 2010
It was funny watching the so-called buddys of Jerry Jones laughing at him and calling him a drunken fool.
As usual he came into the locker room and made an a-ss of himself jumping up & down and turning purple.
Argelia Gamez

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2010
Kicked in the Head wrote:
If football players were rocket scientists, they'd be in Cape Canaveral and not in Cowboy uniforms. I'd as soon pay money to watch a bunch of rolloways swing among trees branches. Cowboy fans are inured to stupidity and have become blind to it.
WOW!!! all those big words just to tell us you are pissed off? Read your comment again...are you deep down a Cowboay fan?
GOOOOO Cowboys....Remember it's just a GAME!!!!!!!!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Fizart
Triumpth

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 11, 2010
If you would rather pay money to watch anything other than football, why are you the first to comment?
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 11, 2010
I'd as soon pay money to watch a bunch of rolloways swing among trees branches.
I'd pay to watch farts being lit while swing among tree branches.
nfl is crooked

Columbia, MD

#8 Oct 12, 2010
wwf is more entertaining
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Bizurp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mariota expresses support for ex-coach Chip Kelly (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News 50 things we learned in Week 13 of the 2015 NFL... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 9
News Mariota becoming matinee idol ... off the field (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts Jered 1
News Mariota eager to get to work, Titans now have t... (May '15) Jun '15 Farter 2
News NFL: Marcus Mariota adapting to huddle, complex... (May '15) May '15 Staying at the Ma... 4
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy (May '15) May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Image: Poor man's Tom Brady? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 10
More from around the web