Rams: Down To Us And Dolphins For Fisher

Rams: Down To Us And Dolphins For Fisher

There are 3 comments on the OfficialWire story from Jan 10, 2012, titled Rams: Down To Us And Dolphins For Fisher. In it, OfficialWire reports that:

The St. Louis Rams are reporting on their website that they and the Dolphins are finalists in the bidding to hire Jeff Fisher as their head coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OfficialWire.

Alameda, CA

#1 Jan 10, 2012
Spent time in both places. The only thing the Rams have in their favor is a real QB. Having spent 3 months in St. Louis I hope to never return. At least the rich part of Miami is nice.
JF the Ram

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2012

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#3 Jan 11, 2012
I have a hard time thnking Fisher will exile himself to St. Louis. He's the prime candidate for all NFL jobs after Cowher, and Cowher ain't going anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mariota eager to get to work, Titans now have t... Jun '15 Farter 2
News NFL: Marcus Mariota adapting to huddle, complex... May '15 Staying at the Ma... 4
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Image: Poor man's Tom Brady? Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Marcus Mariota over Philip Rivers in a landslide Apr '15 Fartsided 2
News In NFL, this time before draft is 'silly season... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Drafty Crotch 1
News Chargers GM: QB Rivers 'our guy' (Mar '15) Mar '15 Muddy Rivers 1
More from around the web