Haynesworth released by Buccaneers

Feb 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth chases Houston Texans running back Ben Tate during their NFL football game in Tampa, Florida November 13, 2011.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
T Workman

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Chance of catching a running back for fat Albert are slim to none
ronald smith

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

the titans should take big haynesworth back he love playing for us he had his best years with us
Mac Davis

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

Yup Haynesworth was the greatest
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

....What an absolute waste of talents....outta Trayvon his ass....
watch the game

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

at least he was trying, as he also tried in washington and NE. he has made some personal mistakes,but still one heck of a football player. can still be one under the right conditions. no one knows, what happened at wash, but he was told one thing then shanahan, comes in. instant trouble from the( i am the boss ) coach. give the guy a chance, you will be supprised!
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Yeah, he has already surprised several teams, and not in a good way....
ronald smith

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

although he dogg the titans before he left saying that vince young needed to get out of tennessee also that they dont take care of their player's i have to give him that much they dont because if anyone out there remember when those guy's made it to the superbowl in 2000 that im still upset about and lost they did'nt sign anyone back to make a run for the next year if that would have happen i would'nt be on here crying like a bitch we had the weapons we had a awesome squad we just needed to sign them back look what happen the team that beat us went on to repeat and lost to the new england patriots you know im from the old school when the steelers and oilers went back to back championships and the steelers always beat our ass back in the 76era earl campbell dan pastorini billy white shoe johnson jack tattum so you see im very hungry for that peace of hardware the season we went 13-3 had a biweek and had to play the ravens now remind you we beat them that year in week 4 but they played so well we had to play them again in the championship we beat them 13-10 in week 4 and that same year they turn around and beat us for the title 13-10how's that for and slap in the face i was truly hurt again so all you football fans cherish your team hang in there with them because god know's any giving sunday something will happen peace and love football fans
musky

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

The Patriots gave him a chance. He was an out of shape POS. Too bad, because they could have used him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tennessee Titans Discussions

Search the Tennessee Titans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Breaking Down the New York Jets' 2014 Schedule:... Jul 2 Magnum Man II 2
Bears add TE Mulligan, WR Bellamy Apr '14 Team Shower Golf 2
Titans’ Jake Locker ahead of schedul... Apr '14 Jakes Foot Locker 1
Former NFL Player Releases Autobiography (Jan '14) Jan '14 Andre Haye 1
Tennessee Titans Taking a Back Seat to the Texans? (Jun '12) Jan '14 KC IS A JOKE 5
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 rer 1
Vince Young in Dallas (Jun '13) Dec '13 Cruel Summer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••