TOO FAR College coaches deserve NCAA ...

TOO FAR College coaches deserve NCAA sanctions just as much as prog...

There are 1 comment on the Public Opinion story from Aug 15, 2010, titled TOO FAR College coaches deserve NCAA sanctions just as much as prog.... In it, Public Opinion reports that:

I don't know Lane Kiffin. I don't know Pete Carroll, or John Calipari. If you've read my column in the past, you know how I feel about these kinds of snake oil salesmen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Michael Morelan

Athens, TN

#1 Aug 16, 2010
This is Great, send it to the NCAA. Kiffin has done some classless moves in his past. But he has not paid for any of these classless actions. As for the Titan's coach, He may be trying to save USC from more problens, not trying to harm them now.
When the NCAA rules on Tennessee during Kiffin's time as Coach It should be against Kiffin where he is located. Lets not teach the youth of today that Kiffin's actions are the of good coaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Marcus Mariota adapting to huddle, complex... May 27 Staying at the Ma... 4
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy May 7 Cowwomen 2
News Mariota eager to get to work, Titans now have t... May 4 Steve Simms 1
News Image: Poor man's Tom Brady? Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Marcus Mariota over Philip Rivers in a landslide Apr '15 Fartsided 2
News In NFL, this time before draft is 'silly season... Mar '15 Drafty Crotch 1
News Chargers GM: QB Rivers 'our guy' Mar '15 Muddy Rivers 1
More from around the web