NFL closely monitoring helmet fitting...

NFL closely monitoring helmet fitting procedures

There are 3 comments on the CBS Sports story from Dec 1, 2013, titled NFL closely monitoring helmet fitting procedures. In it, CBS Sports reports that:

Prior to the 2012 season the NFL officiating department began an initiative to monitor and assess the prevalence of helmets dislodging and is continuing to chart the issue with two recent events bringing the phenomenon into the mainstream.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Sports.

Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Sandusky worked very hard at perfecting helmet fitting

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Dec 2, 2013
NOTHING!, scares our (qb)!
RAIDERS 2013!!

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 3, 2013
That was an underhand toss of a softball to David Ortiz, but was still a quality joke.
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Sandusky worked very hard at perfecting helmet fitting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Marcus Mariota the long term solution at QB ... Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 18
News Overreactions: Winston, Mariota best 1-2 QB dra... Nov '16 Still Hateful In ... 2
News Running back Bishop Sankey signed to Minnesota ... Nov '16 Stubby 2
News Do the Packers have enough time to turn their s... Nov '16 humm 3
News Mariota expresses support for ex-coach Chip Kelly (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News 50 things we learned in Week 13 of the 2015 NFL... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 9
News Mariota becoming matinee idol ... off the field (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts Jered 1
More from around the web