Vikings: Tennessee Titans claim Randy Moss off waivers

The Tennessee Titans have claimed wide receiver Randy Moss off the waiver wire from the Minnesota Vikings. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
xxprophet

Houston, TX

#42 Nov 4, 2010
EDIT My comment except for "Idea" who at least is thinking objectively. It doesn't matter to me - I'mma JETS anyway but it just makes all of you minnesota fans llok like complete and utter azzholes tyo try and blame your faults on MOSS.

When he got there you were all like-- Yeah Boiiiiiii, we're gonna bust some azzes now huh!!! but look at all of you now....Moss Should die cause he criticized a Bumm Coach hahahahahaha

Wow you Minnesotanians are way too funny....
idea

Duluth, MN

#43 Nov 4, 2010
Man Crush Alert wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. I agree with the other posters. That was then, this is now. Moss is not the same receiver that he was during his first go around here. Yes he could have been the best receiver that the game ever saw, but he fell short. 3 teams in 5 weeks should tell you something. 20+ teams had the chance to pick him up for free, and passed him by.
He won't be with Tennesse next year. He'll burn this bridge also.
Enjoy your man crush.
so there is no direct corralation between harvin game production double, the run game doing better, more first downs per game, more points per game, offenses has the ball longer per game, players look more exvited per game, moss alwaysw being double teamed( fyi someone will always be open when this happens)...have you considered he was just playing sideline coach like the speech he gave at halftime for the cowboys game and the scout report for the patriots and childress couldn't handle it

FIRE CHILDRESS!!!!!!!!!!
xxprophet

Houston, TX

#44 Nov 4, 2010
Consider this Minnesota

You bunch of Cry babies are Damn lucky you don't have to play Teneessee Huh hahahahaha
idea

Duluth, MN

#45 Nov 4, 2010
bobby wrote:
How many Super Bowl rings does Randy Moss, Terrell Owens and chad ocho cindo have combined ZERO
On a shopping trip to the city, Bobby bought a 24-piece jigsaw puzzle. He worked on it every night for two weeks. Finally, the puzzle was finished.

"Look what I've done, queer life partner," he said proudly to a visiting neighbor.

"That's surely something', Bobby. How long it take you?"

"Only two weeks."

"Never done a puzzle myself," his neighbor said. "Is two weeks fast?"

"Darn tooting'," Bobby said. "Look at the box. It says,'From two to four years.'"
idea

Duluth, MN

#46 Nov 4, 2010
xxprophet wrote:
EDIT My comment except for "Idea" who at least is thinking objectively. It doesn't matter to me - I'mma JETS anyway but it just makes all of you minnesota fans llok like complete and utter azzholes tyo try and blame your faults on MOSS.
When he got there you were all like-- Yeah Boiiiiiii, we're gonna bust some **** now huh!!! but look at all of you now....Moss Should die cause he criticized a Bumm Coach hahahahahaha
Wow you Minnesotanians are way too funny....
I think the rest of them voted Al Franken, so I'm not suprised

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chargers GM: QB Rivers 'our guy' Mar 25 Muddy Rivers 1
News NFL mock draft 2.0: Needs shift after free agency Mar 23 Mel Kipertard 1
News Tennessee Titans President and CEO Tommy Smith ... Mar 23 GoTits 1
News Tennessee Titans: Silently Building A Great Def... Mar 20 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News How Titans Can Realistically Build Ultimate 201... Feb '15 Humhainna 1
News Vacaville High School graduate DeVan hired as a... Feb '15 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Trading Jay Cutler To Ten... Jan '15 Runt Sports 21
More from around the web