Vikings: Tennessee Titans claim Randy...

Vikings: Tennessee Titans claim Randy Moss off waivers

There are 45 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 31, 2010, titled Vikings: Tennessee Titans claim Randy Moss off waivers. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Tennessee Titans have claimed wide receiver Randy Moss off the waiver wire from the Minnesota Vikings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
really

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 3, 2010
Let's see Moss try to do something idiotic with Fisher -- who doesn't put up with any BS!!!
Dan Wesson Guy

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Good luck Tennessee! I'm sure he's learned his lesson and won't cause any problems for you guys.
Buh Bye

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye.

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

#4 Nov 3, 2010
they have great rbs in nashville
Rickytheviking

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Nov 3, 2010
Jeff Fisher is a better coach than Klink
They will be fine

If we had an average coach we would be dangerous

Thanks Zigi for keeping Klink Not!!!!!!
idea

Duluth, MN

#6 Nov 3, 2010
AP & MOSS not chris johnson and moss,:(
Keith

Frankfort, IL

#7 Nov 3, 2010
I will now root against the vikes until childress is gone. This franchise is the absolute worst run in all of pro sports!!
Dick

Hixson, TN

#8 Nov 3, 2010
The Wilf's should give the Titans owner a big KISS. That just saved them about 3+ million this year. Now that they've saved all that money, they can now take that savings and hire a new coach.
ilk

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Nov 3, 2010
Hey...Tennessee..Whad up?
idea

Duluth, MN

#10 Nov 3, 2010
Keith wrote:
I will now root against the vikes until childress is gone. This franchise is the absolute worst run in all of pro sports!!
same here, excpet for the green bay game

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

#11 Nov 3, 2010
if we had any resemblance of a decent head coach, Moss would still be here, he knew how to get out quickly
Jim Thorpe

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Nov 3, 2010
Helloooooooo Tennessee!
idea

Duluth, MN

#13 Nov 3, 2010
I will buy a moss titan jersey out of respect and aim to were it once to a viking home game

eric_113

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#14 Nov 3, 2010
oxboro wrote:
they have great rbs in nashville
Think Randy will let them know if they aren't?
KISS IT

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Nov 3, 2010
They can have him. What an idiotic Prima Donna!
cerebral3

Edmonton, Canada

#17 Nov 3, 2010
I think this is a case of a player in decline desperately trying to have a banner season and land one more big contract. Reasons like this, I'm glad NFL does not usually guarantee entire contracts.
idea

Duluth, MN

#18 Nov 3, 2010
KISS IT wrote:
They can have him. What an idiotic Prima Donna!
There is a mirror that sucks in people that lie. A red hed walks up and says "I think I am the smartest girl in the world." and she gets sucked in. A brunette walks up and says "I think I am the prettiest girl in the whole world." and she gets sucked in. Then, Kiss It walks up and says "I think...I think...AHHHHHH!!!!" and gets sucked in.
Bobby

Collegeville, MN

#19 Nov 3, 2010
Good luck Titans. He plays when he wants to play. You'll never improve. He's a huge distraction.
Bobby

Collegeville, MN

#20 Nov 3, 2010
Y'all that have turned on the Vikings should be ashamed of yourself. Actually educate yourself by listening to KFAN and getting info from the professionals.
idea

Duluth, MN

#21 Nov 3, 2010
I Wish Randy Moss the best of luck with the Titans. You are one of the best recievers to ever play the game, I apologize for chilly and hope to see you with the vikes again one day.
GOOD LUCK MOSS A TRUE VIKING FOREVER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Running back Bishop Sankey signed to Minnesota ... (Nov '16) Feb '17 ExtraPhartzz 6
News Is Marcus Mariota the long term solution at QB ... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 16
News Overreactions: Winston, Mariota best 1-2 QB dra... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Still Hateful In ... 2
News Do the Packers have enough time to turn their s... (Nov '16) Nov '16 humm 3
News Mariota expresses support for ex-coach Chip Kelly (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News 50 things we learned in Week 13 of the 2015 NFL... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 9
News Mariota becoming matinee idol ... off the field (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts Jered 1
More from around the web