NFC West Bulks Up

NFC West Bulks Up

There are 3 comments on the NFLMocks story from Mar 18, 2012, titled NFC West Bulks Up. In it, NFLMocks reports that:

In recent years the NFC West has been known mostly for being well, terrible. A And when there have been flashes of success it's been done with offense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFLMocks.

the rain in spain

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2012
I have a feeling that matt flynn will be a seahawk before to long.with smith visiting the dolphin's, i think the hawks defense and one qb away from a playoff birth is to appealing for him,if miami offers around the same amount of cash.

Since: Mar 12

Toronto, Canada

#2 Mar 18, 2012
the rain in spain wrote:
I have a feeling that matt flynn will be a seahawk before to long.with smith visiting the dolphin's, i think the hawks defense and one qb away from a playoff birth is to appealing for him,if miami offers around the same amount of cash.
well if the 49ers fail in the manning sweepstakes and smith is too pissed off to resign i hope sf takes a look at flynn

Since: Mar 12

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 18, 2012
SNEAKYBEATS wrote:
<quoted text>well if the 49ers fail in the manning sweepstakes and smith is too pissed off to resign i hope sf takes a look at flynn
too late flynn signs with seahawks 3 years 26 million and 10 guaranteed.... One more qb gone nice grab seattle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Marcus Mariota adapting to huddle, complex... May 27 Staying at the Ma... 4
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy May 7 Cowwomen 2
News Mariota eager to get to work, Titans now have t... May 4 Steve Simms 1
News Image: Poor man's Tom Brady? Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 10
News Marcus Mariota over Philip Rivers in a landslide Apr '15 Fartsided 2
News In NFL, this time before draft is 'silly season... Mar '15 Drafty Crotch 1
News Chargers GM: QB Rivers 'our guy' Mar '15 Muddy Rivers 1
More from around the web