NFC West Bulks Up

Mar 18, 2012 Full story: NFLMocks

In recent years the NFC West has been known mostly for being well, terrible. A And when there have been flashes of success it's been done with offense.

Full Story
the rain in spain

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2012
I have a feeling that matt flynn will be a seahawk before to long.with smith visiting the dolphin's, i think the hawks defense and one qb away from a playoff birth is to appealing for him,if miami offers around the same amount of cash.

Since: Mar 12

Toronto, Canada

#2 Mar 18, 2012
the rain in spain wrote:
I have a feeling that matt flynn will be a seahawk before to long.with smith visiting the dolphin's, i think the hawks defense and one qb away from a playoff birth is to appealing for him,if miami offers around the same amount of cash.
well if the 49ers fail in the manning sweepstakes and smith is too pissed off to resign i hope sf takes a look at flynn

Since: Mar 12

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 18, 2012
SNEAKYBEATS wrote:
<quoted text>well if the 49ers fail in the manning sweepstakes and smith is too pissed off to resign i hope sf takes a look at flynn
too late flynn signs with seahawks 3 years 26 million and 10 guaranteed.... One more qb gone nice grab seattle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Titans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titans to honor Bironas on Sunday Oct 4 Fred 1
Fantasy football 2014: Top waiver wire pickups ... Sep 26 Max Flatulence 11
Former Titans kicker Rob Bironas dies in car ac... Sep 24 Gastrix 6
Minnesota Vikings vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Sc... Sep '14 Spielman 31
Falcons vs Titans TV Schedule, Live Stream, Tim... Aug '14 adriana 1
Knee-Jerk Reactions to Packers' 2014 Preseason ... Aug '14 McCarthyFarts 2
Breaking Down the New York Jets' 2014 Schedule:... Jul '14 Magnum Man II 2

Tennessee Titans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE