No. 2 NFL Draft Pick Report: Redskins Ready to Offer Bonanza to Rams for RGIII

Feb 26, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

According to Howard Eskin of NBC 10 Philadephia , the Washington Redskins are prepared to offer a fortune to the St.

Full Story
joe

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Go get him! Whatever it takes
Skinsfan79

Newark, NJ

#2 Feb 27, 2012
For the love of god please go after him. So sick of over the hill and second tier QBs. If shanahan drafts anyone besides RG3 here he will be looking for a job. Last thing we need is to start all over with another coach. Skins need some stability and a franchise QB. We can't even be serious about winning our own division without either. RG3 is the best QB on the draft, I'll take superman over luck any day lol. Luck will suck watch. He cannot and never ever be able to lick the sweat off Peyton's jockstrap.
kraig420

Bronx, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2012
I second your thoughts Skinsfan79....i was just saying how free agent and cast off qbs has been our teams historic way. However I feel if Peyton Manning isnt 95 to 100 perecent and assuming we cant get him i say we have to go RG 3... I ll admitt that i ve only seen him on highlights so im not guaranteeing he is our answer like if we were able to get andrew luck who i am sure is a savior. RG 3 gives us hope...we missed out on Bradford...passed up on Mark Sanchez, passed up on Dalton .... I think that after Luck for this this yrs qbs there is only rg3 who is legit, Tannyhill is a wr until jr yr and the game i watched he threw 3 bad ints....the arizona guy i just heard has only started 14 gms in college....Typical skins luck that Matt Barkley decides to stay in school or that woula been our guy.
Skinsfan79

Flushing, NY

#4 Feb 28, 2012
I watched RG3 in his last bowl game, was unbelievable how easy he finds an end zone. Didn't even hear about him til my brother told me skins should be looking at him. Dont watch much college football. I just really see our defense getting even better this year, with the right moves in free agency skins could be a contender for playoffs at least. Never going to happen with Rex no matter how good our defense is, way to many turnovers, seems like the offense just stalls out when Rex is trying to make things happen. Think helu has a big year ahead of him though, that kid will be dynamite paired up with RG3, lot of Reciever free agents. One of those seasons weight need Snyder to be Snyder lol, V jax, Wallace, Jackson, manningham, all would look great in burgundy and gold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Rams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboys release Michael Sam from practice squad 12 hr Mr Jones and Me 4
Rams hold off Seahawks 28-26 Oct 20 Seafags 2
Minnesota Vikings News: Possible Trade Destinat... (Jun '12) Oct 18 VikingFarts 15
Sam Cut From Rams, but May Still Have NFL Future Oct 15 Flatulence Fred 8
Rams lead 49ers 14-10 at halftime Oct 14 Brad Samford 3
Help Wanted: Wide Reciever (Mar '12) Oct 1 Ramfarts 6
NFL Preview - St. Louis Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1

St. Louis Rams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE